What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU CSU Sunday September 1st

well ... since I HAD to pay for an overpriced ticket though season tickets .. I'll be there...

I'll be excited not because it's against csu or in denver but because it's ****ing football !!
That time of year I'll be so over the Rockies and ready for the King of sports.

one of the best for the 21/22 crowd. I have some awesome blurry memories from there...now it makes you feel ancient.

I guess this is the "venting" thread, but it is always fun to hear all you pansies bitch about mile high and the day of the weekend the game is and how you aren't going to watch it...real cute.

one of the best for the 21/22 crowd. I have some awesome blurry memories from there...now it makes you feel ancient.

I guess this is the "venting" thread, but it is always fun to hear all you pansies bitch about mile high and the day of the weekend the game is and how you aren't going to watch it...real cute.

Yeah, I'm bitching. I've also owned season tickets since the game moved to Denver, and probably only missed twice. How many times have you made the Denver game?

I had 6 favorite bars when I was a student in Boulder:

Catacombs
The Scumdowner
The Lizard
The Rack
The Sink for flip night or red or black night
and The Walrus to fill pockets with peanuts to throw at people below from the balcony at the foundry

Catacombs
The Scumdowner
The Lizard
The Rack
and The Walrus to fill pockets with peanuts to throw at people below from the balcony at the foundry

Where is the lizard?

My list:
Oasis
Foundry
Sundowner
Walrus
Pearl Street Pub

Didn't hit the bars on the hill much.

Where is the lizard?

My list:
Oasis
Foundry
Sundowner
Walrus
Pearl Street Pub

The Lizard was La Iguana. Oasis was cool on whatever night they had cheap beers before they went out of business.

Where is the lizard?

My list:
Oasis
Foundry
Sundowner
Walrus
Pearl Street Pub

About the same as my list...except dont know what oasis is

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

My normal rotation was stop at the Oasis play some pool upstairs, go to the Walrus to check in and drink whiskey, and then mosey on down to the Pub and Downer.

No one that isn't a CU or CSU fan will watch this game no matter when it is. Would you watch Purdue play Indiana State on a Sunday during a holiday weekend?

or Western Illinois vs Indiana State....

Catacombs
The Scumdowner
The Lizard
The Rack

I believe I'll be at The Catacombs tomorrow night. It's good to be back in town (as I am several times a month--but it's still always good to be back).

About the same as my list...except dont know what oasis is

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

It was a microbrewery about a block from The Walrus that had $1.50 beers on Thursday night. Have a few drinks at home. 4 beers at the Oasis and the hit one of the other bars near Pearl. I think I did that routine every Thursday night for at least 2 years.

La Iguana
K's China
Oasis
O'Neills
Walrus
The Sink

I miss college, and The Foundry sucked.

Potter's for drunk dancing & ALWAYS on Saturday's after gamedays.
Taylor's
Walrus
The Rio (in it's original location)
Pearls (Flip Night)

I miss what Boulder used to be... I guess that must mean I'm old. :(

What, no love for Round Midnight?? Rarely bought drinks there, but it was often the last stop of a **** show.

Catacombs
Downer
Connors
Mt Sun
Reef

+1 to Foundry sucked.

Back at the Catacombs last night; it had been a while. Good times, but the crowd seemed a little younger and a lot more vapid. But good times. No sign of Matt and Trey.

Eddie's Mexican Cafe
Darkhorse
Jose Muldoons
Goldini's
Harvest House
Yocom's Studio
The James
Potter's
Catacombs
Pearl's
The Blue Note
The Walrus
The Sink

good times...good times...

Last edited:
Back at the Catacombs last night; it had been a while. Good times, but the crowd seemed a little younger and a lot more vapid. But good times. No sign of Matt and Trey.
Maybe cause your ass is getting older. No excuses man, did ya get a hottie?

Wouldn't it be nice if for the first time in over a decade, Colorado comes out and just wipes the floor with CSU? We have to be due for one of those 42-14 blowouts someday. I'm not calling it, I'm just having wishful thinking.

Wouldn't it be nice if for the first time in over a decade, Colorado comes out and just wipes the floor with CSU? We have to be due for one of those 42-14 blowouts someday. I'm not calling it, I'm just having wishful thinking.

The lamb hype machine is in full effect this year. They will be coming into that game confident, and their fans will be here on allbuffs in full force. I hate this rivalry. It does nothing for us, and it makes this game so damn unpredictable.

No love for Old Chicago's, either? I loved that place. Far and away my favorite bar. La Estralita, Foundry, Sink, Tulagis, and yes, Pogos.

I guess I'm just old.

Free pool at The Walrus on Sunday nights during summer is one of my best memories. The Rack had some very good "house" music.

My favorite was the Attic.

Back