What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Football Season Ticket Renewals -- CSU Game Options

I think the only way I'll ever get my wife to go to Mile High again for a CU game is if I rent a limo anyway. Which, actually, isn't much more expensive than a parking pass. Hmmm....

I tried Uber X last year..... Worked fine getting there, not so much getting out...... Straight Uber might be a better call? Or just a straight limo....

I tried Uber X last year..... Worked fine getting there, not so much getting out...... Straight Uber might be a better call? Or just a straight limo....

The alternative being a limo driven by a Zebra with flashing rainbow colors around it?

Renewed with the CSU game and upgrade. This team better start winning! For me, $900 to see UMass, Nicholls St., 4 good conference games and csu is right on the borderline of being hard to justify. Especially to my non sportsfan wife. I'm not sure if she'll ever go to the csu game at Mile High with me again. That was such a miserable experience.

Renewed with the CSU game and upgrade. This team better start winning! For me, $900 to see UMass, Nicholls St., 4 good conference games and csu is right on the borderline of being hard to justify. Especially to my non sportsfan wife. I'm not sure if she'll ever go to the csu game at Mile High with me again. That was such a miserable experience.
This last year?

How many tickets is that?

How many tickets is that?
14 total, right? 7 games, 2 seats per. $650 + $250. And I know the $250 is a "donation", but you can't buy the tix without it. So, with the donation, $64+ a ticket. Without the donation $44+ each. Add $7.50 each for parking and, well, they better start winning. Because I could easily by tickets a la carte and save a lot of money. I don't see much in the way of perks for being a season ticket holder.

Now, if we were a ranked, winning team, the tickets would be golden for the Oregon, USC, Arizona and Stanford games. Well worth it. It'd be much more palpable writing the check if I knew my $65 ticket was getting me into a sellout watching 2 nationally ranked teams.

14 total, right? 7 games, 2 seats per. $650 + $250. And I know the $250 is a "donation", but you can't buy the tix without it. So, with the donation, $64+ a ticket. Without the donation $44+ each. Add $7.50 each for parking and, well, they better start winning. Because I could easily by tickets a la carte and save a lot of money. I don't see much in the way of perks for being a season ticket holder.

Now, if we were a ranked, winning team, the tickets would be golden for the Oregon, USC, Arizona and Stanford games. Well worth it. It'd be much more palpable writing the check if I knew my $65 ticket was getting me into a sellout watching 2 nationally ranked teams.

Thanks for the math breakdown. :) I just meant how many season tickets that you have.

Because I could easily by tickets a la carte and save a lot of money. I don't see much in the way of perks for being a season ticket holder.

There are much cheaper season ticket plans that you could downgrade to as well, especially if you don't feel the value is there for your tickets. I'll even do you the favor of trading seats for a game to see if you're happier in the cheap seats.

There are much cheaper season ticket plans that you could downgrade to as well, especially if you don't feel the value is there for your tickets. I'll even do you the favor of trading seats for a game to see if you're happier in the cheap seats.
Haha. No thanks. Though mine are far from high end. Row 60 something on the goal line. Really, my point is that the Buffs need to win. It was pretty miserable last year.

Just to piss everyone off I upped the allotment to 8 tickets and upgraded the section. Have fun sitting home losers.

I cashed in my 4 single game tix to the Ewe game that I did not buy for 2 in the Champions section for the Oregon game! Woot!

I'm going to the game as the players need our support.

BTW, If we start 2-0 and all you guys who can go still decide to skip the game I might get banned for my comments her that week.

But yes I am happy we are discontinuing this series in a few years.

I'm going to the game as the players need our support.

BTW, If we start 2-0 and all you guys who can go still decide to skip the game I might get banned for my comments her that week.

But yes I am happy we are discontinuing this series in a few years.

IF I want to go, I can buy tickets the day of the game much cheaper than what I would have spent thru CU

I wasn't interested in getting additional tickets to other games. I upgraded my CSU tickets. I, for one, look forward to getting payback.

Back