What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

I don't think you understood the complaint being made in the post you quoted.

Hint: they want a B12 network NOT to watch football or mbb, but women's sports which they don't believe ESPN+ will bother to broadcast.

I don't believe you, or anyone else can say with any certainty what the future coverage of, say B12 women's volleyball is going to look like.

I understand what was being said and it's apparent that you might not have been an ESPN+ subscriber because there are a lot of women's sports on that including volleyball, soccer, and wlax for CU.

That's why there's no need for a B12 network at this point.

My older brother stated that he hopes to move to the east valley (Phoenix area) sooner than anticipated. So, maybe when the Buffs play in ScumDevils in the future, I’ll make a trip…hell, I mean Tucson isn’t too far either.

I bet CU's first game against NDSU will be on it.
Nah, Coach Prime's team will still be a ratings monster; it will get a good slot.

Other big matchups that weekend https://fbschedules.com/2024-college-football-schedule

LSU v USC (in Las Vegas) *Sunday night game
Clemson v Georgia (in Atlanta)
Notre Dame at Texas A&M
Miami at Florida

P4 v P4 matchups:

Penn State at West Virginia
TCU at Stanford
Virginia Tech at Vanderbilt

As always, there's not a ton of great games in Week 1.

Nah, Coach Prime's team will still be a ratings monster; it will get a good slot.

Other big matchups that weekend https://fbschedules.com/2024-college-football-schedule

Notre Dame at Texas A&M
Miami at Florida

P4 v P4 matchups:

TCU at Stanford

Against an FCS team? We'll see. Could see the NDSU game on like FS1 that Friday night.....but if its Saturday I think its ESPN+ or maybe a late game.

Against an FCS team? We'll see. Could see the NDSU game on like FS1 that Friday night.....but if its Saturday I think its ESPN+ or maybe a late game.
Yes, against the JV from Arvada High School.

More people will tune into Colorado v. _________ than 97% of the other games on the schedule that weekend.

And NDSU isn't just any other FCS school, the committed viewers have familiarity with the program.

Yes, against the JV from Arvada High School.

More people will tune into Colorado v. _________ than 97% of the other games on the schedule that weekend.

And NDSU isn't just any other FCS school, the committed viewers have familiarity with the program.
I think that's a fair point, but I'm not sure if I see a game against an FCS opponent in the middle of the day on like FS1. Could see FS1 that night though.

They're not attractive games to watch.

Notre Dame at Texas A&M
Miami at Florida

P4 v P4 matchups:

TCU at Stanford

All Big 12 schools are required to have one home football game on ESPN+ and all of the FCS-Big 12 schools have been on ESPN+. Also I don't think people are going to fall for the preseason Coach Prime hype this time around.

That is why NDSU-CU most likely is headed for ESPN+.

Especially since everyone knows Lincoln can’t do bbq

200.gif

George took credit for the great football season the conference just had.

He's probably getting fired for cause in like March.
1. USC & UCLA fled his vision.
2. Rest of conference then went into panic (other than Cal & Stanford) by spending a bunch on transfers & coaches to demonstrate commitment to football in order to look their best to other potential conferences since they had no confidence K could get a good deal & conference stability.
3. K takes credit for an uptick in football performance.

Someone needs to hire this guy like yesterday!

1. USC & UCLA fled his vision.
2. Rest of conference then went into panic (other than Cal & Stanford) by spending a bunch on transfers & coaches to demonstrate commitment to football in order to look their best to other potential conferences since they had no confidence K could get a good deal & conference stability.
3. K takes credit for an uptick in football performance.

Someone needs to hire this guy like yesterday!
LOL yes. Sounds like the next Athletic Director at Nebraska!

Back