What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to give Plati credit here, we'll done

This is the type of thing that Plati's team does well at times. Sports is supposed to be fun. Stuff like this gets good attention.

I'd like to see more of this, particularly with social media accounts for the different sports. Be funny. Be witty. And college humor should also be snarky.

Last edited:
This is the type of thing that Plato's team does well at times. Sports is supposed to be fun. Stuff like this gets good attention.

I'd like to see more of this, particularly with social media accounts for the different sports. Be funny. Be witty. And college humor should also be snarky.
Pfft. He hasn't done anything good or original since the allegory of the cave. Washed up.

good morning everyone !

wizard of oz brain GIF
Wizard Of Oz Dorothy GIF by Turner Classic Movies

Just got in to MSP this afternoon. Checked into hotel,The Graduate right on campus,guy tells me he’s looking forward to the game cause the Gophers will finally get tested. I lol’d and assured him the fcs opponents they’ve played so far will have put up a much bigger fight than the Buffs will Saturday. Cool place,keeping my expectations low so I can enjoy the city.

Just got in to MSP this afternoon. Checked into hotel,The Graduate right on campus,guy tells me he’s looking forward to the game cause the Gophers will finally get tested. I lol’d and assured him the fcs opponents they’ve played so far will have put up a much bigger fight than the Buffs will Saturday. Cool place,keeping my expectations low so I can enjoy the city.
Two words to make your trip complete: DEJA VU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back