What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Utah Game Thread (11/25, 8PM on FS1)

I fully expect Lytle to be the starter next season, unless he's a complete bust. Montez just makes the dumbest decisions, on a consistent basis. Why the hell was he trying to run it on 4th and 7?

Legit question, not trying to be a jerk, BUT is that Montez or the QB Coach???
Fair question, and we all know you love Montez. They are both responsible for that, but most people have something inside of them that allows them to learn from experience and instinct kicks in and is supported by that learning. That's something that I haven't seen from Montez.

Legit question, not trying to be a jerk, BUT is that Montez or the QB Coach???
Both. But honestly, when it comes to QB, you either have it upstairs or you don't. Only so much can be taught. You have to have an internal clock and awareness of not only your position but every single player on that field as well. He doesn't have it as of right now. He can develop into a decent QB, but he's not going to be Peyton Manning.

As much as Montez needs to be learning as he goes, I don't think you can overstate the lack of coaching that he might be receiving. Sefo did this same **** his entire career, too. He didn't seem like he knew what a 2 minute situation was until his senior season, and certainly couldn't have looked less prepared for them.

Point being the commonality between the two is the coaching. When kids play dumb, someone is supposed to be there to tell them what to do.

And that does it. CU Football 2017...a resounding crash and burn. Thanks for nothing MM. Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out so you can save a spot for my foot.

Well I did say that we would have to score 42 to win. Utah would have put up 41 if they didn't take a knee.

We knew our defense would suck in this game. The offense puked all over themselves for most of the game as per usual.

Fair question, and we all know you love Montez. They are both responsible for that, but most people have something inside of them that allows them to learn from experience and instinct kicks in and is supported by that learning. That's something that I haven't seen from Montez.

I do like him, because it is usually easier to coach from the top down, than from the bottom up. I do see a handful of issues that need to be fixed, but his ceiling is so high. If one of the other QB's has the goods, then I would back them, but right now I like Montez, and maturity usually means strides can and will be made. I feel that Lindgren cannot get more out of him, because Lindgren does not have any more to offer.

Nate Landman is the Buffs player of the game, isn't that ironic. That dude has to start from day one next year.

So my cousin from Mississippi and former Rebel says there's NO CHANCE they hire Mac.
Weren't you the one saying there was something to this and now your cousin says its a no go and that's it?? Way to get us excited for nothing. I saw the SEC article and probably something on Bleacher Report but nothing substantial. Never really took it serious after the year we've had

Back