What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Utah Game Thread (11/25, 8PM on FS1)

Weren't you the one saying there was something to this and now your cousin says its a no go and that's it?? Way to get us excited for nothing. I saw the SEC article and probably something on Bleacher Report but nothing substantial. Never really took it serious after the year we've had

If you check Buffstampede.com, you'd read that he is already coaching the Rebels. Either a ton of people are straight up lying, or maybe there's smoke there.

My cousin knows nothing. He knows how I feel about Mac and is frantically hoping Mac isn't going there.

We should have NEVER lost to UCLA. However, what bowl team would our team have beaten? I don't think we get to play in the D2 playoffs.

If you check Buffstampede.com, you'd read that he is already coaching the Rebels. Either a ton of people are straight up lying, or maybe there's smoke there.

My cousin knows nothing. He knows how I feel about Mac and is frantically hoping Mac isn't going there.
I can attest that he is not already coaching in Oxford...they won their game today.

MAC said he did not have a post game speech for the boys and they will meet on Monday at 10:00 am when their emotions are calm??? WTF, he had nothing to say.

His interview was very convincing that he is gone. He didn't sound like that after last year's Pac 12 champ and bowl game losses.

He knew about the 10 AM meeting before the game started. That's when he'll announce to his players that he is leaving.

Good.

I heard the interview and I know Mac repeatedly mentioned the meeting on Monday, I'm not sure I'm ready to make the leap that he's on his way out, but I hope that's the case.

If so, I hope RG is dialing up Les and JMFL!

His interview was very convincing that he is gone. He didn't sound like that after last year's Pac 12 champ and bowl game losses.

He knew about the 10 AM meeting before the game started. That's when he'll announce to his players that he is leaving.

Good.

Could be just for the seniors...

I believe Mac had a deal in place before this game started.

Good for him. Better for us.

Now don't **** up the next hire and get it done fast so we can possibly get a decent recruiting class.

Les Miles please come on down.

If the MAC leaving is true, then I am all for the Les Miles hiring as it would really take us up a level in national perception!

If MAC is staying, my analysis at minimum is that LINDGREN and ADAMS should be fired, and the new 10th Coach should be a rock star recruiter and QB Coach. Move Chev to OC, and hire a new WR coach. Find a new OL coach that can push these young studs that are coming up. The jury is out on the 3 new defensive coaches and they should realize they are coaching for their jobs from game 1 next year.

If the MAC leaving is true, then I am all for the Les Miles hiring as it would really take us up a level in national perception!

If MAC is staying, my analysis at minimum is that LINDGREN and ADAMS should be fired, and the new 10th Coach should be a rock star recruiter and QB Coach. Move Chev to OC, and hire a new WR coach. Find a new OL coach that can push these young studs that are coming up. The jury is out on the 3 new defensive coaches and they should realize they are coaching for their jobs from game 1 next year.
I said this in an earlier post. I would really appreciate if you or anyone else who, for whatever reason want to move Chev to OC, could tell me why. His unit has regressed, his recruiting this year has regressed. Please for the love of god give me a good reason why he should be promoted for a bad year instead of bringing in someone with proven OC experience. Seriously, he does not deserve a pass and a dumb promotion. No one on this damn staff deserves a pass atm.

Ole Miss people were on Twitter talking about hiring him Thursday night, and I think weve all seen the Thamel piece by now. Not shocked that this has now spread up here.

Lindgren and Adams are the minimum? Are you serious? You'd fire Adams before Jeffcoat and/or Bernardi? If so, I think you're all alone in that opinion.

He was referring to his seniors. Haha.

Then I would have expected him to say "Say our goodbyes to the Seniors". He left that open ended.

I may be wrong and I may just be hoping. But I think he's gone. If he isn't... I don't know how we can rebound with him. We need to keep what momentum and talent we've accumulated and not slip back into the pit of despair.

Here is the kicker. IF he does stay, this team very much quit on him this season. There are a few Seniors, but a lot of the team is coming back. What are they going to do next year for him?

I think he can rebound next year and make a Bowl game. But I fear we will always be on the roller coaster with him.

Back