What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU vs Utah 12/12 10:00 AM Fox BIG NOON SATURDAY - GAME THREAD

On the bright side, this loss perhaps slots us in a winnable bowl game...hopefully. Who knows with these injuries?

And the prize for losing today - a matchup against Oregon next week, correct? With no Landman we might be in for a boat race.

That’s on Noyer. The coach isn’t going to bench a QB who says they are good to go. Noyer needs to sit if he is hurt
Really? I guess the player run the team. Are you kidding? That is the damn coaches job especially when you see a kid cannot kit the broadside of a barn due to the injury

Me, buffs had a bad game. Landman injury was huge but the offense struggled all day.
Chev can coach wr's, need to find a new oc.

Better hit the recruiting trail for LB's and db's cause they are seriously lacking.

4-1 not bad with this weird season.

I don’t agree with forcing Nixon and Davis. We’ve gotta have a better option than JVD right? We barely tried to run in the first half. Some suspect coaching decisions throughout. Amazingly no penalties for Utah.

**** chiv.

**** our personnel choices

Please dear God someone hire chiv away to **** down his pants somewhere else

Really? I guess the player run the team. Are you kidding? That is the damn coaches job especially when you see a kid cannot kit the broadside of a barn due to the injury
I hear you, just Noyer has lead them to 4-0 and obviously has stepped up in the past. Not sure his play was worthy of being benched - the statement was he was too injured to be out there.

Un ****ing real. I'm just sick. I'm so pissed I can't even see straight. They played like absolute clowns. Let a QB like Jake Bentley absolutely run wild on them and couldn't make a tackle to save their lives. If they get invited to a bowl, they ought to just decline.

Back