What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Watch Parties for Pac-12 Championship

Is Grunion's still a Buff bar in the LA area? Will be in Manhattan Beach for the weekend.

Is Grunion's still a Buff bar in the LA area? Will be in Manhattan Beach for the weekend.
I love that place!!!! my go to when I visit my CU friends..... is it still there? I have not been in a few years!

Old Chicago on Academy and Austin Bluffs in Colorado Springs. I've never been bc we just moved to the Springs so I do not vouch for the quality of this watch party.

Yep - and my understanding is that it is still the Buffs watch party location for the South Bay.

PS - I actually met a girl there during a CU watch party and we dated for about a year back in 1999-2000.

I don't think anyone is from the Philadelphia area on here.... however, we do have a group of younger guys that got in touch with me for CU v. ND hoops last week and we are all watching the game at 15th and Spruce Fox and the Hound.

I'm just gonna watch with my son. He's had a hard time with my father's death and it reared its ugly head today. Besides, it'll be fun to watch with just him.

Any CU bars in Miami, close to Coconut Grove? Stuck here at a conference.

If your at the Mayfair there should be something walking distance. Coco walk might have something. Sandbar Sports Grill might be an option. Lots sandwiched in those two streets Fuller and Commodore Plaza between Main and Grand. Also the Taurus on the west along Main. Don't go past 32nd along Grand. It gets sketchy.

I lived about 10-15 blocks from there a decade and then some ago

Smack in the middle of Mayfair so thanks MiamiBuffs. Would love to watch with other Buffs but not going to Uber all the way up to Paulie Gee's!

Go Buffs!

Smack in the middle of Mayfair so thanks MiamiBuffs. Would love to watch with other Buffs but not going to Uber all the way up to Paulie Gee's!

Go Buffs!

No problem. 8001 Biscayne Blvd is definitely a hike from your current location. Only other area Id suggest is downtown Coral Gables which is about a fifteen minute ride from the Mayfair. There are also some bars like the Titanic Brewery near the UM Campus that might be showing it. Doubt you'll find many CU alums. I didnt encounter many in my time there.

Back