What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Defense has QUIT on GREG BROWN

Not to be rude, but

Jimmy reminds me of the Seinfeld episode, where a guy named Jimmy at the gym is hitting on Elaine. He always refers to him self in the 1st person and presents as if he knows it all. "Jimmy had eggs for breakfast today. Jimmy knows eggs are best for you" kind of thing.

Anyway, it Jimmy just reminded me of Jimmy.

Then it would behoove these defensive coaches to get out and recruit their asses off.

Frankly I don't know what talent is going to be around in 2012 that is going to be significantly better than what is at CU presently - unless CU plans to play true freshmen across the board next year.

We're going to be seeing a ton of freshmen and sophomores.

Defense will have a decent core of seniors and juniors with Polk, Major, Rippy, Pericak, Orms, Uzo-Diribe and Webb. Obviously, we need some guys to step up. If Orms is our nickel, we still need to find a reliable guy at one safety and one corner. We need a nose tackle if we're going to play a 3-4 and we need another guy like Pericak who can play a 5 technique DE.

On offense, I don't think we'll have any senior starters unless Kasa gets it done at TE or Dannewitz wins an OL spot. Decent group of juniors with Richardson, Bakhtiari, Harris and Handler but not very many of them.

Lots of young starters and almost all the depth will be frighteningly young.

Then it would behoove these defensive coaches to get out and recruit their asses off.

Frankly I don't know what talent is going to be around in 2012 that is going to be significantly better than what is at CU presently - unless CU plans to play true freshmen across the board next year.

I think we need to be prepared for that. Maybe not across the board, but there will be a TON of Freshmen getting significant playing time next year.

How many "complacent" players are going to be gone next year? Any chance that some of the players listed as potential starters for next year are part of the "complacent" crowd?

I just would like to know how any of us spectators can assert that "players have quit on Greg Brown?" To me, that is a pretty strong and, worse, specific accusation.

We're going to be seeing a ton of freshmen and sophomores.

Defense will have a decent core of seniors and juniors with Polk, Major, Rippy, Pericak, Orms, Uzo-Diribe and Webb. Obviously, we need some guys to step up. If Orms is our nickel, we still need to find a reliable guy at one safety and one corner. We need a nose tackle if we're going to play a 3-4 and we need another guy like Pericak who can play a 5 technique DE.

On offense, I don't think we'll have any senior starters unless Kasa gets it done at TE or Dannewitz wins an OL spot. Decent group of juniors with Richardson, Bakhtiari, Harris and Handler but not very many of them.

Lots of young starters and almost all the depth will be frighteningly young.

Haven't seen anything from Webb yet to include him in the "decent" group. Potential, certainly, but I honestly can't say he is any better than Mahnke from what I've seen. Admittedly, it is hard to watch all of the games lately but still.

Haven't seen anything from Webb yet to include him in the "decent" group. Potential, certainly, but I honestly can't say he is any better than Mahnke from what I've seen. Admittedly, it is hard to watch all of the games lately but still.

I thought he was the most active player on our defense against ASU. He's been improving. Big hitter, too.

I thought he was the most active player on our defense against ASU. He's been improving. Big hitter, too.

All I can remember is him stepping up into the wash everytime they ran up the gut and then getting whiplash watching the RB break through the hole that he should have filled.

I know that wasn't the whole story, but it pissed me off so bad it's what stuck.

we need stud defensive linemen at least 1... look at what a difference that 1 player can make. suh did it for nu and that stud for lsu in last years national championship game. ! stud linemen can take over a game

we need stud defensive linemen at least 1... look at what a difference that 1 player can make. suh did it for nu and that stud for lsu in last years national championship game. ! stud linemen can take over a game
We need a couple of stud, bad assed LB's, IMO. Among many things we need.

Not to be rude, but

Jimmy reminds me of the Seinfeld episode, where a guy named Jimmy at the gym is hitting on Elaine. He always refers to him self in the 1st person and presents as if he knows it all. "Jimmy had eggs for breakfast today. Jimmy knows eggs are best for you" kind of thing.

Lol

also in the movie Ringer (with johnny knoxville) - jimmy knows he is fast!

LSU didn't play in the title game last year.

I'm rich bitch!

Not to be rude, but

Burrito Pallazzo disagrees with your use of the first person.

Back