What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Did UT and Texas miss the bus?

They are also the bitchiest. Taking home that one can have some seriously negative consequences down the road.

For example, if you're the Pac-10, and you're taking UT home, might you expect to have some freaky asshole start demanding to be let in some place where they really didn't belong, then start making threats if you don't let them in???

For example, if you're the Pac-10, and you're taking UT home, might you expect to have some retarded inbred relative of the girl start demanding to be let in some place where they really didn't belong, then start making threats if you don't let them in???

fify

T

Oklahoma, concerned about the flailing Big XII, decides to accept a Pac invite as well leaving OSU to be relegated to the "other" in state school status, that maintains a yearly football rivalry with the big brother. That's 15 spots.

I love your post. But that part will never happen. They're conjoined twins. I promise.

the shorthorns are not the prettiest girl, they are the arrogant douche bag bully. They need to be popped in the mouth

I think that the Pac 10 definitely got sick of the endless demands of Texas, particularly the governor. Some of the crap this guy is demanding is over the top, and he comes up with new stuff daily...

https://twitter.com/texasguv

Are you for serious?

Do I not look like I'm serious?

So%20Serious.JPG

even with the baggage Pac-10 still takes the crazy bitch named texas..they come with lots of baggage, but also a giant rack and a huge inheritance.

Back