What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Doesn't Look Like UCLA Wants Scott- per LA Times

I like DS, but he chose to leave, there's no coming back now. That being said UCLA will take him, Slick just doesn't want to scare away Malcolm Jones who is a big time RB commit they have. Purify made a good point though, coaches may be wary of Scott now considering his movement of teams. He could be seen as something of a mercenary.

Rick will not take him because it will put his program under the NCAA spot light is my guess. After his last two coaching stops the last thing he needs is to attract any kind of NCAA attention to UCLA.

Honestly, I think Darrell should go to San Diego St. If he wants to be the man and show off his skills for the next level, that would be a good spot to do it.

Desert Dawg can correct me if I'm wrong but didn't EJ Savannah quit the UW program midseason last year under Willingham and come back when Sark talked to him after being hired? Just sayin'...

Desert Dawg can correct me if I'm wrong but didn't EJ Savannah quit the UW program midseason last year under Willingham and come back when Sark talked to him after being hired? Just sayin'...

New coach will probably have to text Darrell to have any chance of him coming back.

Rule #1 when jumping off a boat...make sure you have a firm place to land.

It wouldn't surprise me if Neu leaked the non-interest in DS piece himself so not to upset their current RB commit. Scott could then sign after signing day.
I imagine Scott is going to transfer as soon as the fall semester is over. If he waits until after signing day he will be staying in Boulder for the spring, which I don't see happening.

"Quit" is an interesting word.

But yes, Sark gave everyone a clean slate and gave everyone equal footing. Every position (including QB) was open when he came, and the best player, regardless of age or experience, was given the job. The best player in practice sees the field on gameday, every week. It's one reason why UW's two-deeps are mostly true or redshirted Freshman and Sophomores.

EJ was in Ty's Dawghouse, and left UW for a Division II school where he played for a year. When you're in Ty's Dawghouse, your playing days are over.

I think EJ was more forced out of the program. I think he could have stayed on scholly, but it was clear he never would have seen the field again, despite being the best tackler as a sophomore on defense at MLB.

This year he's been a beast for us, playing through several broken bones in his hand multiple times. He currently has 3 broken bones and is expected to play in two weeks.

I still don't think DH is anywhere near the program killer TW is, but time will tell.

Ty instructed players not to work out too much for fear of getting hurt, he mandated they play without emotion, as they should be in control at all times, he closed practices, made fun of boosters while chasing them off, and preferred golf to recruiting.

Honestly, I think Darrell should go to San Diego St. If he wants to be the man and show off his skills for the next level, that would be a good spot to do it.

I just walked thru the San Diego airport, sporting my Buff gear as I always do when I travel, and not a single person asked if I was Darrell Scott. What's up with that?

He's going to be a great addition to UCLA. I think there's a saying - a Zen saying, actually - something about "Never can have too many 5-star HS running backs with only a season or two left before jumping to NFL."

I just walked thru the San Diego airport, sporting my Buff gear as I always do when I travel, and not a single person asked if I was Darrell Scott. What's up with that?

Dunno. Maybe it has something to do with the fact you're not 6'2", 210, and you're kinda old and a little pale.

I also know for a fact your 40 time SUCKS! Mile and a half on the other hand...

Just sayin' :cool:

Going Sinker...

Dunno. Maybe it has something to do with the fact you're not 6'2", 210, and you're kinda old and a little pale.

I also know for a fact your 40 time SUCKS! Mile and a half on the other hand...

Just sayin' :cool:

Going Sinker...
Well, there are those things...but if someone offers me a scholarship while I'm here, I'M TAKING IT!:thumbsup:

If he's already dead ... never mind.

No, you see... in my opinion, the unicorn dies if you try to make it leave with you and come elsewhere. If you put in your 3-5 years at CU, you get to take it with you forever.

When one dies or leaves CU, a new unicorn is born to lure in another high profile recruit. That's why you almost never see more than one 5* at a time at CU.

He's going to be a great addition to UCLA. I think there's a saying - a Zen saying, actually - something about "Never can have too many 5-star HS running backs with only a season or two left before jumping to NFL."

his 5 stars were a joke. he won't play in the nfl

Back