What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Expectations for the rest of the season

It was obvious from Week 1, and I've been saying 4 wins all year ... and routinely called all kinds of ****ing names for it. Hopefully people have finally woken up on here. This program has taken a GIANT step back.

naw. we are going to win 6. it will be ugly. there will be a special moment here or there. we will reflect on this season and wonder how a team that could lose some of the games it lost managed to win some of the games it won. that is a leadership issue. and a talent issue.

taz is a straight up man. but, he is one guy. the o-line got humiliated early and then they started to find some tough. that will help us later.

we are too slow, period, at linebacker and safety. we don't have enough guys along the d-line to stay fresh throughout a game. our corners are fine.

did i mention that taz is A MAN.

this is a ****ty loss and it reflects our gaps.

6 wins. watch and see.

For the sake of the morale of the team they absolutely need to win next week and it will be tough. A loss could easily snowball into a 3 win season which would be pathetic considering two of the teams are a joke

It was obvious from Week 1, and I've been saying 4 wins all year ... and routinely called all kinds of ****ing names for it. Hopefully people have finally woken up on here. This program has taken a GIANT step back.

Obvious? Anybody on here called you arrogant yet?

Real question is, what about next year (and the following years)? Are we trending up, or was last year the only decent year for the foreseeable future for the Buffs?

naw. we are going to win 6. it will be ugly. there will be a special moment here or there. we will reflect on this season and wonder how a team that could lose some of the games it lost managed to win some of the games it won. that is a leadership issue. and a talent issue.

taz is a straight up man. but, he is one guy. the o-line got humiliated early and then they started to find some tough. that will help us later.

we are too slow, period, at linebacker and safety. we don't have enough guys along the d-line to stay fresh throughout a game. our corners are fine.

did i mention that taz is A MAN.

this is a ****ty loss and it reflects our gaps.

6 wins. watch and see.

100% agree.

Would you like a party? I told cu to dump hawkins during the 2008 season. What do I win?

Reactions: SBG
Obvious? Anybody on here called you arrogant yet?

Yeah, obvious ... we got lucky vs CSU with 3 questionable OPIs. And looked like absolute **** vs 2 patsies afterwards. So yeah, **** you, homer asshole. I've brought stats and data to back up why I think we're gonna be bad ... and you've told me to leave, just cuz I'm not a blind ****ing cheerleader for the Buffs.

Yeah, obvious ... we got lucky vs CSU with 3 questionable OPIs. And looked like absolute **** vs 2 patsies afterwards. So yeah, **** you, homer asshole. I've brought stats and data to back up why I think we're gonna be bad ... and you've told me to leave, just cuz I'm not a blind ****ing cheerleader for the Buffs.
You should leave just because you’re an insufferable cnut

C'mon when has a blind ****ing cheerleader been unpopular?

Back