What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#Fire Coach Dorrell

Even though he’s dead, I’d love to see Henny Youngman as our interim head coach.

Just imagine:

Catch the ball . . . please.

Get a first down . . . please.

Stop them . . . please.

Stop sucking . . . please.

would be nice if we did what all of our peer schools are doing.

A university who understands the value of a successful football program and won’t stand for mediocrity…must be nice

Sad Fight Club GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Even though he’s dead, I’d love to see Henny Youngman as our interim head coach.

Just imagine:

Catch the ball . . . please.

Get a first down . . . please.

Stop them . . . please.

Stop sucking . . . please.
Sans comedic pauses, this is probably how KD talks to the players.

I vote for no HC and spend all the money on recruiting. Create an app that lets the crowd pick the plays. About the only way to keep them engaged
It could be powered by Machine Learning, AI, Quantum, Kubernetes, 6G, Cold Fusion, and what ever other tech buzz words are being bandied about these days.

Is it even accurate to refer to them as a team. A team is two or more individuals working together to achieve a common goal.

I have seen very little actual working together and they certainly don't appear to have any kind of common goal.

Maybe we should call them a football grouping.
Gaggle?

We could get that guy with the hockey mask from “The Road Warrior” and we would get somebody who would coach harder
We could go with the old-fashioned ”player coach” and do better. I wold nominate Brady Russel.

ASU may not even be a good option for Big12 with their chaos, and it is likely that they can claw a lot of money back from Herm if improprieties are proven

Back