What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Day Chat

We need to start hurting these guys. Make scared to snap the ball. Maybe we can slow down their running game, and focus only on the pass. Jimmy Smith needs a couple of more pick 6's. :thumbsup:

Yea, defense needs to start getting some stops. At halftime they showed that NU had 46 plays to our 17. Gramted. we had 2 2-play drives and a special teams TD, but that's still pretty drastic. The NU offense has pretty much been controlling this game since those 2 first scoring drives of ours.

How about a smart playcall on 2nd down just once? So we aren't always in 3rd and long. This team is staying in this game despite the O coordinator.

We're still in this game baby!! We need a stop and another score, a pick 6, and then burn the clock, and the game is our.

Oh please God, this would make it a nice Thanksgiving. Kind of makes up for my family and I having the cruds.

Regardless of the outcome of this game, I'm proud of the boys! They havn't backed down and answered everything that NU has thrown at them.

We're still in this game baby!! We need a stop and another score, a pick 6, and then burn the clock, and the game is our.

Oh please God, this would make it a nice Thanksgiving. Kind of makes up for my family and I having the cruds.

Damm, NU fumbled the kickoff but got the lucky bounce. :bang:

I'm sorry, but Helfrich has called a great game. If McKnight doesn't underthrow Scott we would be blowing Nebraska's defense off the field on the road.

I'm sorry, but Helfrich has called a great game. If McKnight doesn't underthrow Scott we would be blowing Nebraska's defense off the field on the road.

Well, he needs to answer whatever pts kNu gets here. D seems to be tiring out. :sad1:

This back isn't that good! We are making him look like a hall of famer. 2nd and short every series.

Quentin Castille isn't as good as Helu, but Helu is our best back IMO and does the most with the ball. He's good and I'm not being a homer here because that's not who I am. Castille is okay, but he's very prone to fumbling the ball so it's coming, just wait for it. This may come down to who has the ball last! We are playing horrible, but you guys aren't backing down and I have to commend your team for that. Good game, but it wasn't the way I had seen it going.

Quentin Castille isn't as good as Helu, but Helu is our best back IMO and does the most with the ball. He's good and I'm not being a homer here because that's not who I am. Castille is okay, but he's very prone to fumbling the ball so it's coming, just wait for it. This may come down to who has the ball last! We are playing horrible, but you guys aren't backing down and I have to commend your team for that. Good game, but it wasn't the way I had seen it going.

Well said.

what, you didn't see our Te double his yardage for the total year on a single play coming?

ricflair.jpg

Man the playcalling inside the 20 for us today has been awful. Normally the play calling is very good inside the 20, but we've been running the same play over and over again. Thanks Watson..............................................:confused:

Do you really feel like the huskers are playing horrible with the way they're moving the ball? Granted, they were in the red zone twice in the 3rd and only came away with 3 points, but still.... :huh:

Back