What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Day - University of Louisiana Monroe

Channel 430
So I have to pay extra for the MTN pac12 flavor?

I don't remember having this issue last year.

Yeah, I addressed this earlier in the thread, but apparently people don't believe it or aren't fully aware of this stupid situation.

If it's gonna be like this, they might as well get rid of all the regional channels, and only have the main network channel. If there's overlap with games, they can be viewed online (since that's what many have to do anyway). It's time for the Pac-12 to quit pretending like their setup is working.

Yeah, I addressed this earlier in the thread, but apparently people don't believe it or aren't fully aware of this stupid situation.

If it's gonna be like this, they might as well get rid of all the regional channels, and only have the main network channel. If there's overlap with games, they can be viewed online (since that's what many have to do anyway). It's time for the Pac-12 to quit pretending like their setup is working.

Thank you. I think DBT has agreed to provide some oldy time play by play for tonight.

Pac12 already has noncon losses to Yale, Lamar, Northern Iowa, and ****ing Bailer.

Not looking like a dominant conference so far.

Damn, has anyone seen any UCLA games yet? They scored 119 and 102 in their first two games, that's some serious offense.

These commentators, man.
"How'd that go in?"
"I don't know." As if asked a serious question.

Anyone else who has Dish have issues logging in to Pac12? I've tried the app on iPad pro, Android nexus 6, and the website. the log in page doesn't load & it's been like this all year.

lol, nope. I only get 431/840, which is the Pac-12 Network in SD and HD. I don't get 430, which is the Pac-12 Mountain. Yes, I can watch online, but that's just bull****, and a failure for the Pac-12.
Me too. I only get pac12 national in HD. I get Pac12 BA in SD. Nothing else.

Tory Miller looks like he has been busting it in the weight room. He used to be big but he had a lot of baby fat. Now he looks like he is cut.

lol, nope. I only get 431/840, which is the Pac-12 Network in SD and HD. I don't get 430, which is the Pac-12 Mountain. Yes, I can watch online, but that's just bull****, and a failure for the Pac-12.
Double quote, but I just wanted to say that I bought a 30 dollar chromecast this year which makes streaming from my phone to TV easy. It works really well for these games that are only available online.

Double quote, but I just wanted to say that I bought a 30 dollar chromecast this year which makes streaming from my phone to TV easy. It works really well for these games that are only available online.
doing that now.

89-70 buffs win. Defense took a break in 2nd half giving up 47

Buffs nearly had 7 players in double figures.

Woof, I know Tad was really going deep in the rotation but I did not feel great about that win.

Once Dom comes back they'll have the pieces. Hoping to fall in love with this team, let's just crank up the intensity and discipline.

Yeah, that is the smart way to do it. I normally do, but I wanted to watch a lot of the Houston v. Louisville football game too, and it's not quick to keep switching between a stream and a channel like it is switching between 2 channels.

Yeah, that is the smart way to do it. I normally do, but I wanted to watch a lot of the Houston v. Louisville football game too, and it's not quick to keep switching between a stream and a channel like it is switching between 2 channels.
Not that bad for me, really. Just keep the chromecast thing going on a different hdmi input. So you switch from input to input rather than channel to channel.

That said, it works if you are a dedicated and engaged fan of CU. I can guarantee you that no regular sports fan or even college basketball fan went through that to watch the buffs tonight. I've had to watch several football games the same way this season and it's not cool. If I can't walk into a bar and ask them to put on the buffs game without providing them with a chrome cast device and my phone, there is a major problem.

Woof, I know Tad was really going deep in the rotation but I did not feel great about that win.

Once Dom comes back they'll have the pieces. Hoping to fall in love with this team, let's just crank up the intensity and discipline.

Feeling pretty damn good about going through the motions the whole night and whipping an opponent.

IDK what you were watching. IMO, Dom will add shooting and be below the other guards in all the other facets. He does play under control which Yaz needs to learn.

Um... we went up 30 and coasted. Found open guys, made shots, defense was stout in the first half. I suppose you just want less Repine? He got a board!

LA Monroe has been having 20 win seasons lately. This was a good win to continue to gel. I see no reason to complain about an early season 89-70 win over a mid-major.

I left at halftime. That was a mismatch. I really like what the freshman are bringing to the table so far.

Wes Gordon 4 assists. I've always felt he was a great passer.

Yaz had 3 assists in 16 minutes. He's got a gaudy 13 assists to 4 turnovers in 47 minutes.

I left at halftime. That was a mismatch. I really like what the freshman are bringing to the table so far.
I agree- this freshmen class is going to be special in a year or two. Siewert was fighting for every loose ball, and was very quick on the defensive switches, despite his offensive struggles. Deleon impressed me when he got stuffed on the 3-point attempt in the corner, then grabbed the loose ball and went right to the hoop for an and 1. Being stuffed didn't phase him one bit. And Peters is just an exciting player to watch. He'll make mistakes with his gambling on defense, but his 2 steal-dunks were beautiful, as was the 3-pointer right before halftime. All 3 of these guys look better on the court than any freshman since the Scott/XJ/etc class.

I agree- this freshmen class is going to be special in a year or two. Siewert was fighting for every loose ball, and was very quick on the defensive switches, despite his offensive struggles. Deleon impressed me when he got stuffed on the 3-point attempt in the corner, then grabbed the loose ball and went right to the hoop for an and 1. Being stuffed didn't phase him one bit. And Peters is just an exciting player to watch. He'll make mistakes with his gambling on defense, but his 2 steal-dunks were beautiful, as was the 3-pointer right before halftime. All 3 of these guys look better on the court than any freshman since the Scott/XJ/etc class.

Stewart has the chance to be quite a difficult matchup down the road. His style can be a nightmare in college ball if he develops like he's capable of.

What I learned at the game last night.

1. ToreroBuff left too early, he missed seeing Michael Westbrook....who still appears as if he might kick some poor linebackers arse at any second.
2. The students are already long gone, not going to be many around for the WSU game this weekend.
3. Five other people other than ToreroBuff and I made the drive to Boulder to watch the game.
4. When CU wants to play D, they can flat out play D.
5. More of you lazy bastards need to buy tickets and come watch these guys play.

Anyone else who has Dish have issues logging in to Pac12? I've tried the app on iPad pro, Android nexus 6, and the website. the log in page doesn't load & it's been like this all year.

I had some issues with Sling TV last night and since they are owned by Dish, I wonder if that is related. Could have been the weather playing havoc on cable internet systems.

Back