What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GAME THREAD: 2/15 9 PM on Pac 12 Network: Beating the Cougars tonight

buffalo1

Club Member
Club Member
Buffs can get a much coveted road win against those middle-aged ladies who like to seduce younger fellas, oops, I mean the WSU cougars.

Of note is that WSU has lost SEVEN in a row. Ouch. Either they lay down or they decide to be pissed and play hard at home to get a W.
CU of course on a four game winning streak and some players like Bey and Lucas coming on strong.
Last time CU played WSU, skaggs came in off the bench and hit five threes.

REBOUND
DEFENSE
LIMIT TURNOVERS
(Mod Edit)
Tip: 9pm MST

TV
: Pac-12 Net

Radio:
850 KOA

Line: CU -4
O/U: 142.5

PREVIEW

Thanks @buffalo1 for starting this thread!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes the trends are extremely favorable although I believe the Buffs have won 3 straight. Since we beat them in Boulder they haven’t had a good outing and most recently got hammered at both oregons. Looks like they’ve already quit, but given our occasional tendency to come out flat, I hope no Buff takes this for granted. I’m sure Tad won’t.

The cougs always have a puncher's chance if they start hitting their threes. Have to play good perimeter defense and rely on Walton, et al. to discourage the occasional drive to the hoop.

Just like when we played Wazzu at home, this game is as simple as guarding 3pt shooters and getting defensive rebounds. The only way the Cougs can beat anyone is by catching fire while bombing from deep. They don't do anything else well enough to win a basketball game.

Just like when we played Wazzu at home, this game is as simple as guarding 3pt shooters and getting defensive rebounds. The only way the Cougs can beat anyone is by catching fire while bombing from deep. They don't do anything else well enough to win a basketball game.

My God, you weren't kidding. I knew their numbers were bad but everything but their shooting numbers is damn near dark red on KenPom.

I just love these 9pm MT starts! (y)

Hoping to stay awake for the 2nd half.
I'm stuck in CST - I can't imagine how much this would suck in EST.

Way to go PAC-12 - ensure NO ONE other than die hard fans will stay up to watch. Good marketing plan.

We are playing like, well, if garbage played basketball, it would look like the Buffs do right now.

This is as bad as I've seen Dom play all season. Full on meltdown. Namon looking better!

Wow, and we complain about our crowd turnouts. It's the night before Xmas there, not a creature is stirring not even a mouse!

MT..McKinley will be POG at this rate.
trap games on the road when most of the team isn't playing well is when you need your PG to do that. We haven't had a true PG since Spencer, and it's oh so nice to have one again.

Also, is something wrong with Dom's right hand? He can barely dribble.

Back