What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GAME THREAD: Buffs @ Wildcats

When Ristic plays like this, Arizona is not going to lose at home.

I think Bey is the prize of this freshman class, not Kin; and I still think Kin is a stud.

They are both prizes of the class, two guys who have come in as freshman and proven they belong right away. Neither is intimidated, even facing one and done talent. Each has already shown talent that will separate them from the other players.

I looked at this year as a rebuilding season and it is, but they are building fast. The future of this team is bright because they have multiple young guys who get you excited.

No foul on that Collier drive tells you the refs are nice and comfortable letting Zona cruise home here.
Sad :-(

Such a momentum swing. Go from Siewart tripping himself and rolling the ankle that should've made it a 5 point game, right to an and one on the other end, so now it's back to 10. Ugh.

We don't have enough guys playing well to beat a zona team that is playing well. I love how these kids are battling. That Siewart ankle roll was a huge swing.

Hope schwartz snaps out of this funk. He's playing scared.

I never will understand how a guy like Ayton can post up and then just continually throw shoulders and forearm shivers at the defender and that’s okay.

54-60 with 8:12 left.

Took the early knockout blow attempt and have this in range for the home stretch.

So proud of this team tonight.
To come out and knock zona in the mouth and then hang in there when everyone in the building wants them to kill us.... I love this team.

I never will understand how a guy like Ayton can post up and then just continually throw shoulders and forearm shivers at the defender and that’s okay.
Basketball is a contact sport, my friend. I haven't seen anything I'd call against him except for that early charge they did whistle him for.

If I was an AZ fan, I'd be embarrassed. Sean Miller falls out of bed and he has 5 star recruits pounding on his door. So much talent and yet struggling against a bunch of 3 stars or worse. **** Arizona.

Wright is feeling right again. GAME ON.
If I was an AZ fan, I'd be embarrassed. Sean Miller falls out of bed and he has 5 star recruits pounding on his door. So much talent and yet struggling against a bunch of 3 stars or worse. **** Arizona.
**** you, we are dangerous, try and not be a loser even when the team is doing well.

Back