What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GAME THREAD: Buffs @ Wildcats

Ayton is so damn good. Not quite the Embiid level potential on both ends of the floor but I think Ayton knows his game better than Embiid does and that’s a big thing in basketball.

So proud of this team tonight.

Basketball is a contact sport, my friend. I haven't seen anything I'd call against him except for that early charge they did whistle him for.
Yeah. I know that’s the answer, but to me it’s a foul. I don’t mind him putting a body on King and driving him toward the basket. It was the thrown forearm that knocked George back 2 ft. that pissed me off.

Game changing sequence. Trier travels but scores. Then Kin gets hammered and no call. **** these ****ing refs.

If I was an AZ fan, I'd be embarrassed. Sean Miller falls out of bed and he has 5 star recruits pounding on his door. So much talent and yet struggling against a bunch of 3 stars or worse. **** Arizona.

Sean Miller is a joke! No Final Fours in 8+ years at this school with these kids is not acceptable. He is the luckiest coach in D1 Basketball. I just cannot stand looking at his face.

Down 3. 3:35 left. Dom heading to the line to start the final segment out of the break.

What a game!

If I was an AZ fan, I'd be embarrassed. Sean Miller falls out of bed and he has 5 star recruits pounding on his door. So much talent and yet struggling against a bunch of 3 stars or worse. **** Arizona.

I LIKED the first half about Miller, did not like the second half of your comment about our Boys! Sorry

Zona is 19/19 from the line.
Buffs are 4/6.

That's what I mean when I say "home cooking" and what CU does not get in Boulder from Pac-12 refs. That's just what you've got to overcome on the road.
Yeah about half of those are their big at the line. Give him credit, still got to make them.

Sean Miller is a joke! No Final Fours in 8+ years at this school with these kids is not acceptable. He is the luckiest coach in D1 Basketball. I just cannot stand looking at his face.

Don't forget we have ASU's douchy coach coming up. Miller ain't so bad in this case.

I absolutely hate everything about Arizona Basketball, but can the Nuggets please get Ayton somehow? He would be amazing next to Jokic!!!

Back