What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Thread

I would much prefer these routes have the catch after the first down line, because YAC are barely even an afterthought here.

Let's friggin see...6 minutes left, and you need the full play clock to make it work? This is a pathetic joke

this season is a wash! Sorry guys but this is worse than when Barnett was here. No season with Barnett or Neu=weasel was this bad.

YES, I was still in school w/ the Weasel and went to a lot of Barnett's games.

Un-f-in-believable!! hack JR is still in the game?
i promise you... i will bet you anything i own that after the game, someone is going to ask hawkins why cody was in the entire game. and hawkins will point to cody's ONE good scoring drive as justification for it.

i promise you... i will bet you anything i own that after the game, someone is going to ask hawkins why cody was in the entire game. and hawkins will point to cody's ONE good scoring drive as justification for it.
You were right DP. I thought Hawk wouldve yanked JR. by now. I was very very wrong. :wow:

Wow hawks 10 wn season predictions not looking too god right now....
thx-captain-obvious.jpg
:smile2:

another batted pass? Even the commentators are saying Hansen would be a much better QB because of the intangibles.

there's no reason we shouldn't have 3 time outs right now. they were all wasted for absolutely no reason

Drum up some boosters we supposedly have. :huh:

Again, boosters shouldn't be necessary at this time. Hawkins' buyout is about $500k. Certainly not cheap - but cheaper to pay $500k and start new coaching search than to pay Hawkins another $1.5mil through 2012.

If this was a Barnett-esque buyout, I would agree with you. Bohn was at least smart enough (he has proved to be rather inept otherwise) to put in a buyout that became progressively LOWER each year Hawkins was CU's coach.

yea, lets just keep doing what we are doing with no change
Again. there is no cash to buy out his contract. The AD cannot afford to pay another coach to come in and replace Hawkins. Unless some Boosters step up, hawk is our coach for the next two years.

Again, boosters shouldn't be necessary at this time. Hawkins' buyout is about $500k. Certainly not cheap - but cheaper to pay $500k and start new coaching search than to pay Hawkins another $1.5mil through 2012.

If this was a Barnett-esque buyout, I would agree with you. Bohn was at least smart enough (he has proved to be rather inept otherwise) to put in a buyout that became progressively LOWER each year Hawkins was CU's coach.
I thought the buyout increased every year since he was here. I don't think the buyout is still at 500K.

Back