What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Thread

CU better damn start cheating, like CSU has been doing!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ribble rabble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First the Ealges sign Vick destroying my NFL season, and now this.

**** it anyone know a good water polo team I can cheer for!!!!

LOL

Zack Craig liked CSU too, as I recall. Oh well. He lives pretty close to a waterpark. Hopefully he's there today.

Yep, it's all my fault. Maybe you should get a clue and direct your anger toward the zen master.
Except for that you relish in this, IMO. You wanted Hawk to fail. Well, you got your wish. I'm on your side now.

Hack lost me last year when we were playing KU. I was convinced then and there that we had a terrible gameday coach and I still thought that at least his PR is good for CU but now that honeymoon is over too. So what else is there?

I see no reason for this guy to stay after the season, he and his midget son need to leave town.

This is such an embarrassment, yet I'm not yelling and screaming and ranting and raving... Hawk has driven me to pretty much apathy right now.. I'm not even upset about it.. Usually I'd be yelling at the TV but I'm just sitting here kind of shrugging my shoulders.. You can't win if don't have talent.. And right now we are seriously undermanned on both sides of the ball..

Probably giving some inspiration speech right now about how they came back in '07 against OU- with Cody- and will use that experience as rationale to leave him in. At least with Hansen we get some positive rushing yards.

Rippy has talent...I think it comes down to your defensive coaches. We had the same problem here, but once Bo and Company moved in and fired that no good SOB Cosgrove...things improved immediately!

But there was talent in the bank waiting to be coached. Callahan and co didn't leave the stocks depleted by any means. He simply alienated too many folks out of arrogance and tried to shove a complicated pro system down the teams throats.

And yes Rippy has talent, but he's a linebacker right? I'm talking D-line.

This is such an embarrassment, yet I'm not yelling and screaming and ranting and raving... Hawk has driven me to pretty much apathy right now.. I'm not even upset about it.. Usually I'd be yelling at the TV but I'm just sitting here kind of shrugging my shoulders.. You can't win if don't have talent.. And right now we are seriously undermanned on both sides of the ball..

So you think CSU's better players are the reason CSU is rolling up and down the field and totally shutting down the CU offense!?

I have a simple question:

Why does the top running back recruit in the nation only have 2 carries at halftime?

Hawk has to go, no matter the out come of this yr.....he cant and does not have this team ready to play.....time to get a football coach......

i think it is more important to fire bohn than it is to get rid of hawk. i am terrified of the idea of bohn getting another chance at picking a headcoach. i have a feeling they would be even worse than hawk

What will everyone believe when the team returns and Hack JR is still behind center?

No QB will want to stay with such blatant nepotism in the program.

Very good question. However, as bad as our O-line is right now, I don't know if it would really matter.

We get the ball first after halftime - if we do not come out with passion and energy and show that we're the more talented team, I am officially off the Dan Hawkins bandwagon. I have major issues with his garbage play calls and if he can't get his team fired up and motivated, then he is basically worthless

I agree you need talent to win.

But, the 'Buffs have some talent.

It's the coaching and schemes that are questionable IMHO...

i think it is more important to fire bohn than it is to get rid of hawk. i am terrified of the idea of bohn getting another chance at picking a headcoach. i have a feeling they would be even worse than hawk

Say want you want, but at the time Hawkins was a very good hire for this program. He was wanted by a lot of top programs in the nation. I don't see an issue with his hire, what I see is an issue with his inability to get assistant in here who can coach up talent!

If Tyler isnt leading the offense, I'm not sure I can stomach another season with Coach Hack in charge.

What will everyone believe when the team returns and Hack JR is still behind center?

No QB will want to stay with such blatant nepotism in the program.
i won't believe anything. i fully expect hawkins to keep his son in the game until about 5 minutes left in game, during garbage time

Yep, it's all my fault. Maybe you should get a clue and direct your anger toward the zen master.

No, it's not anger, I still think the team is a work in progress. But you're a little over the top today. Why listen to it? It's annoying and after a while gets really boring.

We get the ball first after halftime - if we do not come out with passion and energy and show that we're the more talented team, I am officially off the Dan Hawkins bandwagon. I have major issues with his garbage play calls and if he can't get his team fired up and motivated, then he is basically worthless

Passion? Fire? What did you see everytime the camera was Dan Hackings? Yeah, he was ball of excitement alright!:rolleyes:

Back