What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Thread

buffsyko...phuck u!...I am feeling pretty negative right now, but you have the air of being a complete fusker! go back to Nebraska where you can get all the cornholing you can handle. there is being down on your team and there is you...you suck at life.

**** you. You and your ilk thought I was crazy prediciting a 24-20 cu win. How's that looking now? I served my country in IRAQ, you think I give **** WHAT SOME PANSY *** LIKE YOU thinks of me. Go read your zen book and please, tell us how great hawkins is :lol:

that's the scary part.. :lol:

the loss was embarrassing.. People should be given the right to rant and rave here after this... The board will swing back to normal by Tuesday.. :thumbsup:
People have every right to be pissed off. I'm not telling people not to be. I just think we shouldn't be jumping off the ledge after one game.

We lose and the usual suspects come out from under their rocks. :lol:

Agreed. Fire Hawk. Set the program back 4-5 more years, so we can hear the same d-bags calling for the new coaches a$$ to be fired. Little recommendation....sit down, sit tight, and shut the fu(k up.

**** you. You and your ilk thought I was crazy prediciting a 24-20 cu win. How's that looking now? I served my country in IRAQ, you think I give **** WHAT SOME PANSY *** LIKE YOU thinks of me. Go read your zen book and please, tell us how great hawkins is :lol:
ohhh. Straight out with the "I'm a vet! what'd you do?" **** that ****. We're talking football here. Not about who served where.

I thought you were better than that syko.

People have every right to be pissed off. I'm not telling people not to be. I just think we shouldn't be jumping off the ledge after one game.

One game? You think we are going to have a winning season after this performance? Scott 1 CARRY. Hello? :wow:

ohhh. Straight out with the "I'm a vet! what'd you do?" **** that ****. We're talking football here. Not about who served where.

I thought you were better than that syko.

**** YOU, come on big mouth, tell us all about how great hawk is :lol:

so did I Phukker...you are a piece of **** for even saying that too by the way...

I'm a Iraqi war vet. I don't have to defend myself. :lol:

You lose again, come on moderator, tell us how great things are right now :lol:

Be a man like myself and start a crow thread, you people have a bunch of eating to do :lol::lol::lol:

way to play the Iraq card phuckstick...who hasn't been there. If you served from 2001 - 2009 you were there. great. you are a disgrace to those that have served by even trying to use it in an argument here...you are, indeed, a **** gobbler.

way to play the Iraq card phuckstick...who hasn't been there. If you served from 2001 - 2009 you were there. great. you are a disgrace to those that have served by even trying to use it in an argument here...you are, indeed, a **** gobbler.
He moved on the the Mod card now. :lol:

Awesome! Now get to reality and discover that hawk is a joke.
I blame this loss on hawk 100%...I have nothing to hide there. I think you may have some ptsd though...chill out a bit,you are amongst buffs fans. jump on the bandwagon and become a CSU fan, allbuffs does not need you here with you constant *hit storm of negativity. we sucked tonight, hopefully we can regroup. I am as mad as anybody, this was ridiculous, but come on...as a buff fan why are you gonna rub it in to fellow buffs. You = douche.

O-line- D
WR-F
RB- D
QB- F
DL- F
LB- C
DBACKS!!!- F
Goodmann-A (MVP)lol
espy- F (why is he playing D1 football)
DAN HAWKINS- LOL ------FFFFFFFFFFF..............

I blame this loss on hawk 100%...I have nothing to hide there. I think you may have some ptsd though...chill out a bit,you are amongst buffs fans. jump on the bandwagon and become a CSU fan, allbuffs does not need you here with you constant *hit storm of negativity. we sucked tonight, hopefully we can regroup. I am as mad as anybody, this was ridiculous, but come on...as a buff fan why are you gonna rub it in to fellow buffs. You = douche.
:yeahthat:

This loss is squarely on Hawkins shoulders.

O-line- D
WR-F
RB- D
QB- F
DL- F
LB- C
DBACKS!!!- F
Goodmann-A (MVP)lol
espy- F (why is he playing D1 football)
DAN HAWKINS- LOL ------FFFFFFFFFFF..............

I would give the QB a C. He was on the ground the whole time due to no protection. He did ok given that.

And I would give the LB a A-. Considering how ****ty the DL played, they did a good job, especially in the second half.

Congratz to the CSU rams who came into Folsom 10.5 point dogs and came out victorious.

Stucker might have been raw, but those 3 long balls were sweet. The Ram O-line looked tight and well coached.

Fairchild did his homework and coached a solid game. Fairchild has taken command of a MWC middle of the pack team and coached them up. CSU has no BCS money, a fair weather fan base that fights to keep the CU game 70 miles from the Fort, an inexperienced QB and DLine, and a bunch of low or no star recruits. Fairchild and his coaching staff turned this turd sandwitch into a winner.

CU should be so lucky.

Wow get home from the lake to this! Thge loss hurts and sucks but come on **** it's a game not end of the world.

Back