What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Week! (Exhibition Style)

The Buffs lost over 70% of their scoring, rebounding and assists from last year. This big Nub run was with the two CU Seniors on the bench. I love how calm Tad is during timeouts. He is patient, knowing the young guys have to get minutes like this and the team is going to get blasted at times this year due to youth. But he is patient and that will help them stay calm and promote growth.

Clifford actually playing well
Many guys asleep
Gonna take time to blend this team
Gotta start by playing harder

We don’t look good right now. Anyone know the book on the buskers this year? I know they were bad last year.

Welp, young buffs getting smacked on the road. Honestly though and didn’t think I’d say this. Jabari, Eli, and Evan have done collectively nothing in that first half. They can’t score no points in a half. Kee and Nique were the only positives. Heck even Obrien, yes he had some wild turnovers but played with energy and his 3 point shot (which we need) looked smooth.

Welp, young buffs getting smacked on the road. Honestly though and didn’t think I’d say this. Jabari, Eli, and Evan have done collectively nothing in that first half. They can’t score no points in a half. Kee and Nique were the only positives. Heck even Obrien, yes he had some wild turnovers but played with energy and his 3 point shot (which we need) looked smooth.
Jabari, Eli, and Battey are just Sunday playgrounding this game so far
NO effort yet, just apparently waiting for the season
Do they not know how much we hate the some beeches

Several good transfers and some highly regarded recruits including a 5*
5* has talent but is young
A quick guard (#1) that has been effective, but he has a crossover that is a travel everytime, but he passes nice off the dribble. Tons of roll guys, but they hit shots and thus are beating the Buffs

Stating the obvious here but the difficulty and complexity of adjusting to not having a dynamic playmaker, defender and LEADER like Kin will take time. Curious to see if halftime talk changes the effort.

5* has talent but is young
A quick guard (#1) that has been effective, but he has a crossover that is a travel everytime, but he passes nice off the dribble. Tons of roll guys, but they hit shots and thus are beating the Buffs
Shoot, #1 is our old friend Verge Jr from Arizona State! Transferred in to Stincoln

Who are these announcers? Just tuned in after finding the link. That dude with the Nub accent is actively rooting for the Nubs and calling them "we/us".

It's actually kind of hilarious listening to him try to check himself before he says "we". That said, what is happening here? Buffs look totally unprepared.

Only caught the last 10 minutes. Clearly there were problems up to that point, but I was encouraged by the defense and fight to get it back. Really impressed with KJ. 3 pointers just not falling, otherwise this would have been much closer. Announcers and cheerleaders made this very tough to watch.

Back