What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Week - Nebraska

I wore gold to 33-28, I'm wearing gold tomorrow.
Is that old “yellow” gold or the new gold, which I don’t like. The only real gold buffs shirt I own is my Pac-12 tournament championship shirt which is mostly some threads and a collar

fat ass mouth breathing inbred cousin loving waddling hypocrite registered sex offender uppity arrogant red ****ers and their dumb ass opie looking frost ass bitch of a coach are heading our way. We should be able to smell their toothless meth whore ass' soon
HIDE YO KIDS...HIDE YO WIFE!!!

This was something I could not quite understand. How the hell did it take Osborne 20 years after he retired to get into their hall of fame? He and Devaney are the only reasons that university has had any significance. You would have thought the HOF would have been enshrining him the second he finished his retirement speech.

Easy... It was because they needed to let the statute of limitations lapse for countless potential conspiracy to obstruct justice activities. Osborne is a national ****ing embarrassment.

nub pundits are predicting more than half the stadium will be in red. Even when CU wasn't making an effort to keep the red out, the stadium wasn't close to half red. What am I missing? Why are they predicting that this year? Someone help me out

nub pundits are predicting more than half the stadium will be in red. Even when CU wasn't making an effort to keep the red out, the stadium wasn't close to half red. What am I missing? Why are they predicting that this year? Someone help me out

Your answer is within your question... "nub pundits."

Kind of off topic, but don't know the best place to ask? What's the best public lot for tailgating? Bringing some friends and we're going all out with the tailgate. Bought the general parking pass. What are the funnest public lots? Proximity isn't as important as environment. Should be there around 8 am.

I've always just partied on the hill and walked down, or just randomly wandered around drunkenly with friends from tailgate to tailgate, so new experience.

Kind of off topic, but don't know the best place to ask? What's the best public lot for tailgating? Bringing some friends and we're going all out with the tailgate. Bought the general parking pass. What are the funnest public lots? Proximity isn't as important as environment. Should be there around 8 am.

I've always just partied on the hill and walked down, or just randomly wandered around drunkenly with friends from tailgate to tailgate, so new experience.
We like the Law School parking lot. I think it’s 407?

Skies opened just as the Stampede kicked off. Fans scurried. The band disbanded. Football players looked miserable.

What does it portend?

Looking for 1 ticket for a Buff. In Longmont tonight, he will be with us tomorrow so can meet up outside Folsom.

Skies opened just as the Stampede kicked off. Fans scurried. The band disbanded. Football players looked miserable.

What does it portend?
Gradually decreasing winds and a slow rise in barometric pressure over the evening?

Or maybe it means that we aren’t going to be thinking about the hype and stay focused on business.

Im not gonna lie..... if we beat Nebraska but lose the rest of the games on our schedule, i will still consider it a successful season. And i think i want to beat nebraska more because it would make them feel bad than because it would make me feel good (because i do think they are still a bad team).

Nah. August 2018-2019 was. Married in Maui, bought a house, bought a Challenger hellcat, built my guitar studio and loaded it up with what I wanted, got my Buffs season tickets and changed jobs to a place I’ll retire from.

Thanks for asking though, I’m not stuck in high school like the rest of you :)
That’s a decent response to attempted buff-on-buff online crime.

Back