What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Week - Nebraska

Well I am home so the joke is on you. It’ll be like another home game for NU tomorrow. There’s already 40k+ Husker fans there and your stadium only holds 53k looks like it’ll be like what NU did when they played at ND back in 2000

Well I am home so the joke is on you. It’ll be like another home game for NU tomorrow. There’s already 40k+ Husker fans there and your stadium only holds 53k looks like it’ll be like what NU did when they played at ND back in 2000

So Husker math?
20,000 season tix
12,000 student tix
5,000-10,000 secondary Buff only bought tix
42,000 total
40,000 Husker fans?
STFU it does not add up
My guess is 9,000-12,000 at most
Please spend lots of money
Enjoy the game
Go home

So are we seriously not doing anything for this game? Shouldn't we be doing a gold out or a black out. screw USC why are we doing the blackout for them. Who decides this crap cause they suck at it!

So are we seriously not doing anything for this game? Shouldn't we be doing a gold out or a black out. screw USC why are we doing the blackout for them. Who decides this crap cause they suck at it!
They would never, ever do a blackout for a day game in September. That's just being cruel to your own fans.
A gold rush (yellow gold) in the student section would be beautiful on a day like tomorrow, but ever since RG took over that color has been as good as dead at CU. I don't like it but that's the way it is.

I do not have a vpn and will likely be on bad wifi that can't support video streaming anyway. Can someone tell me how to listen to the radio feed from abroad?

Was wide awake at 4 couldn’t sleep anymore. I’m now ready other than getting the truck decked out in CU stuff. House is still quiet. Argh this is going to be a long couple hours waiting for the wife to get up.
Wake her up. Give her some love. Then make her breakfast to make up for your sin of waking her up and for being a Buff fan.

Oh, and then start priming for the game with your drink of choice.

2 wins is not a successful season no matter what, and there would never be a great recruiting class following one, so that is why the post and response was/is stupid
Panda is ****ing drunk on this one, how is this even debatable?

I do not have a vpn and will likely be on bad wifi that can't support video streaming anyway. Can someone tell me how to listen to the radio feed from abroad?

Yikes that ****ing sucks. Try reddit, they usually have streams, (I know you said bad wi-fi but it’s worth a shot) about the radio though. Usually local radio stations are ****s about sporting events so they’ll lock you out during a game. But KOA and 94.1 FM are on i heart radio, if you need a VPN to appear local there are usually free trials online that allow you to pick your location.

Nah. August 2018-2019 was. Married in Maui, bought a house, bought a Challenger hellcat, built my guitar studio and loaded it up with what I wanted, got my Buffs season tickets and changed jobs to a place I’ll retire from.

Thanks for asking though, I’m not stuck in high school like the rest of you :)

Guitar studio??? Well, alright, alright, alright!

Just find one with good wifi in her bedroom. Sneak out after we kill the corn.

Easy... It was because they needed to let the statute of limitations lapse for countless potential conspiracy to obstruct justice activities. Osborne is a national ****ing embarrassment.

I can’t believe that just because he was the coach of the crown jewel of state pride, the beings of Nuh’braska thought he would be a great to make decisions for the state...still to this day, the Lex Luther-looking, trust-fund-kid, Governor has paid Osborne to tell the narrative of the evils of marijuana to sway the majority of this state...

nub pundits are predicting more than half the stadium will be in red. Even when CU wasn't making an effort to keep the red out, the stadium wasn't close to half red. What am I missing? Why are they predicting that this year? Someone help me out

Social media and sharpies

There’s a lot of fat ****ing red clad wearing ****s around and at the Buff. I saw some dip**** wearing a shirt covered in just corn with little Red N’s. I wanted to punch him but I’m not drunk yet.

1: Go get a VPN trial. There has to be one out there.
2: Go to Sling and set up an account. Buy the Sling Blue. If they give you a trial, great; but it will be something around $25 for the month. You can cancel at the end of the month if you want. But that will get you Fox (New York) which is carrying the game.

Just reboot. If that doesn't work, just grab a flight back to the states. You still have time!

So, the wife woke up cranky and to ensure uninterrupted game viewing I took her out for breakfast at a restaurant on 121st and Amsterdam. There’s an asshole in there in a nebraska shirt. (**** you, Harlem gentrifiers, making uptown safe for Huskers.)

The worst part was I left home so quickly I forgot to wear my buff stuff. So, I’m sitting there moping about having to eat near a Husker and my wife asks what’s wrong. I told her to look at that table over there. She does and says I disappointed her by not wearing a CU shirt but at least I’m not a douche like the guy in the corn shirt.

Any way, creamed corn coming this afternoon.

Back