What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Gameday Review from an Outsider

Can you bring booze to your seats in the club level? They showed a guy on the big screen with a beer during the ASU game and it looked like he was in the club level. Didn't know if it was allowed or he just snuck it out.

This was such a cool article. I don't think people even in our own state realize how great of a game day atmosphere there is at CU, especially now that we're winning.

That row of tailgaters with the ambulances and the SWAT vehicle is where we tailgate. The guy must have walked right past us. He's right about that being the most beautiful
Place in the world to tailgate.

And I'm a dumb dick who apparently don't read good.

How are the club seats? I thought about pulling the trigger on sitting there once this year.

Club seats are like being in an entirely different world. You literally look down upon everyone who isn't in that level. The view of the field from up there allows you to see plays develop and a perspective you just can't get from, say, the end zone seats. I've only been up there once in all these years, when I scored a couple of free tickets. The beer flows freely (for about $8 a pop), but I found the food selection to be surprisingly limited and expensive. Hot dogs available, but no burgers. It is worth it if you are only going to splurge on one home game during the season, and haven't yet experienced it.

Back