What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- MEN'S bball ends regular season on the road @ Oregon (Thursday, 3/7/24, 7:00 PM MT; ESPN2) & OSU (Saturday, 3:00 PM MT; Pac-12 Networks)

Trappiest of trap games.
Sound Of Music Laughing GIF by The Rodgers & Hammerstein Organization

Not even to mention the pace and intensity he plays at that normally would cap a guy at fewer minutes.

He doesn't quite play with the reckless abandon that Robert Pack did as the Nuggs backup PG, but KJ's pace feels like a guy who is only needed 15 mpg, yet he's constantly out there.
That brought out great memories. Loved Pack’s spark…though trying to forget we sucked so bad at times. Didn’t Nuggets go with less than 20 wins one of those seasons, or was it maybe 19 losses in a row hahaha. Or maybe that was a few yrs earlier?

Looking ****in awesome so far. Offense has really improved lately to say the least.

Love that we're starting to take more shots early in the shot clock when they're available. At the beginning of Pac 12 play it feels like we passed up a lot of good shots and ran down the shot clock a lot.

I'm still choosing to magically believe he comes back for his senior season
I really hope he does but he's already getting mocked on the early 2nd round. And I may be biased but I really think he's developed into a 1st round talent. He may be undersized a bit but he makes up for that with his speed and shooting ability.

Back