What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- MEN'S BBall hosts Utah (Sat., 2/24/24; 7:00 PM MT; Pac-12), Cal (Wed., 2/28, 6:00 PM; Pac-12) and Stanford (Sun., 7:00 PM; FS1)

On Lovering, I recall a story where he was at a restaurant (with his father, I believe) and a student said something salty. Boyle was shocked that Lovering transferred, as he had poured a lot into developing Lovering.

Students ripping on Lawson is all part of college athletics. If you’re a 40 year old man yelling at a college student about how much he sucks, you’re pathetic. And there is some of that happening in the arena.

That wasn’t a great finish to a pretty good half. Gotta make 55 beat you with the bounce. I hope Cody is ok, but it looked bad.

With Hammond & Cody hurt, the offense is going to be bad all night when KJ is out.

This team is charmin soft.
This has been the problem all year. Utah figured out after the 8 minute TO that they needed to start being more aggressive and it worked. Disrupted our flow.

This has been the problem all year. Utah figured out after the 8 minute TO that they needed to start being more aggressive and it worked. Disrupted our flow.

I don't see how Williams expects to play in the NBA next year when he's been hurt for 2/3rds of this season. Seems like a liability to me.

Back