What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- MEN'S BBall hosts Utah (Sat., 2/24/24; 7:00 PM MT; Pac-12), Cal (Wed., 2/28, 6:00 PM; Pac-12) and Stanford (Sun., 7:00 PM; FS1)

Just an outstanding performance! One of the most complete games of the year, as Utah can be very tough. Give Cody a lot of credit for sucking it up, and playing thru a bad ankle. I think KJ should be the player in the year is the PAC 12. Caleb Love will win it, but KJ is not surrounded by the same level of elite talent.

Just an outstanding performance! One of the most complete games of the year, as Utah can be very tough. Give Cody a lot of credit for sucking it up, and playing thru a bad ankle. I think KJ should be the player in the year is the PAC 12. Caleb Love will win it, but KJ is not surrounded by the same level of elite talent.
Who hacked in to your account?

Noticed that LL got “guy hugs” as well as handshakes from most of his former teammates.

super bowl win GIF by Rocket Mortgage by Quicken Loans

That was as good of a performance as we’ve had this year. Only real negatives were cody rolling his ankle and TDS taking an elbow to the face. KJ was awesome. J’vonne was great. LOB had a terrific game even if you don’t really see it in the box score.

Utah finished the first half strong and opened the second half playing hard. They hit some shots and got some bounces of the ball along with some "interesting" calls from the officials.

Result was that they pulled the game to about 10 with them having the look of a team with some momentum.

I was impressed with how the Buffs weathered that stretch of the game and behind their leaders KJ and TDS and solid D from the whole team bounced the lead back up to17 then 19 and finally just put it out of reach.

Lampkin isn't a great player but I liked his contributions and his emotion.

Good win for the Buffs.

Does Tristan have a Covid year left? I'm thinking, with a little practice he could be pretty good.
He's literally a projected first round pick on some mocks, dude...this board continues to show it's lack of knowledge on basketball.

This thread read was absurd. A blow out the whole way, but we're apparently soft, playing **** defense, etc. etc.

Some of y'all need to just watch the game.

When was the last time we had only 4 turnovers in a game? Hoping that’s the start of a trend. As razor thin as we are depth wise, maximizing possessions is critical.
Lampkin had 2 of course
The smaller lineup still works better
LOB and Hadley are raising their games

Back