What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- (RV) MEN'S bball on the road @ Washington (Wed.,1/24, 9:00 PM MT; ESPNU) WSU (Sat., 3:00 PM; Pac 12) & Utah (Sat., 2/3, 3:00 PM; Pac 12)

How I met yourAnd you're one of the lucky ones that can actually see it.
I Want To Die Kill Me GIF by SWR3

So I guess we’re not gonna get any calls. Home cooking must be nice. We’ve never had it.

Not good looks, missing bunnies and playing lack luster D. Kind of a bad recipe. And not much rebounding to boot

Played pretty lousy so far, still right there. Sloppy game all around for us.

Also, I was told that zone defense was a thing of the past, and anyone with athletes could beat it easily.

Guess we just don't have any atheletes?

I don't understand your Hammond ire, he's a really good shooter who confidently takes his looks, and a decent handle for a backup PG.

His 5 points of the bench so far are keeping us in this one.
He’s fantastic against mid-majors and lower. Guy has limited handling skills, makes terrible passes and questionable decisions, won’t fight through screens and has inflated shooting numbers based on games against the aforementioned scrub opponents.

Also, I was told that zone defense was a thing of the past, and anyone with athletes could beat it easily.

Guess we just don't have any atheletes?
I mean being super athletic helps but if you can't make them pay with outside shots then the zone can be very effective.

I feel like we get more 3s banked in against us than anyone else. We bank in like 1 a year, get like 10 banked in against us. Still right there, have to be better to steal a win, but this is a real solid Wazzu team. We’ve played better in the first half with Eddie on the bench, not his day so far.

We’re just a bit slower and a bit softer than them at every turn. I see us fighting but never getting closer than 3 in the second half. Looks like we’re settling for a split on the road unfortunately.

Lucky to not be down a lot more, playing like complete garbage on offense.

I'm gonna be pissed if we don't hunt their zone for open 3s in the 2nd half, that's always been a good way to beat the zone and we're a great 3pt shooting team. I get that we're really good getting buckets in the paint but I'd really like to see them shoot more from the outside, especially against teams like WSU that have great interior defense.

On another note I had to sign up for a fubu free trial just to watch this game because for whatever reason the Pac 12 network isn't on YouTube TV. Meanwhile I can watch literally any other sports game I want on YouTube tv. So sick of this ****ty conference, it's no wonder the conference failed when our network isn't on direct TV or YouTube TV, 2 of the most popular services.

Last edited:
Back