What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GoatNation is hilarious....

I haven't been over there in years. Holy ****, they are more pathetic than I remember. That's why they are the small time losers that they are.

Holy sheet! Blues Clues Action Figure actually exists. Ladies and gentlemen, all the way from the tough streets of West Greenville.

00c1e70446b281d479f1a6f286135d81--blues-clues-nick-jr.jpg

If it relates to CSU fans then it is a Blues Clueless Action figure.

The real question is whether Bobo will get a pass for only going 2-2 in nonconference since one of the losses was fixed? Or is he toast after they lose in Tuscaloosa? His seat is definitely at least warm right now, right?

The real question is whether Bobo will get a pass for only going 2-2 in nonconference since one of the losses was fixed? Or is he toast after they lose in Tuscaloosa? His seat is definitely at least warm right now, right?

No, his seat is fine. He beat a P5 school to open the stadium. They have an excuse (lame but excuse) for losing to CU. Nobody expects them to beat Alabama, that is a revenue game.

He will win at least 4-5 games in conference and take them to a "bowl" so the fan base will be happy. Remember this is a team that is well below .500 for their history, standards are fairly low.

Big issue is that they get a little over $3 million a year in media revenues. The school subsidizes the program somewhere around $15 million a year.

If they fire him it will cost them at least $1 million, plus whatever they have to pay the replacement coach. If things fall apart they would probably do it because they have to pay off the stadium but short of a terrible season they can't afford to fire him.

upload_2017-9-5_19-9-49.png

I'm kind of hoping that Bobo does well enough to take another job so that CSU can hire Matt Lubick.

Why would Bobo seat be hot? He is a .500 coach. Perfect for CSU

His seat is not warm.

The only thing that will make this meltdown even better is if they lose to Abilene

You guys missed the Damnation post that made its way over here before the season. The poster argued that Bobo should be fired if he didn't go at least 3-1 in nonconference. Sarcasm fail on me.

Edited to include the link to the original post: http://chat.coloradostate.sportswar.com/mid/8973736/board/ramnationathletics/. At least one of you cucks previously referenced the original post, so I take back my admission of sarcasm failure.

No, his seat is fine. He beat a P5 school to open the stadium. They have an excuse (lame but excuse) for losing to CU. Nobody expects them to beat Alabama, that is a revenue game.

He will win at least 4-5 games in conference and take them to a "bowl" so the fan base will be happy. Remember this is a team that is well below .500 for their history, standards are fairly low.

Big issue is that they get a little over $3 million a year in media revenues. The school subsidizes the program somewhere around $15 million a year.

If they fire him it will cost them at least $1 million, plus whatever they have to pay the replacement coach. If things fall apart they would probably do it because they have to pay off the stadium but short of a terrible season they can't afford to fire him.

View attachment 23472

Why would Bobo seat be hot? He is a .500 coach. Perfect for CSU

His seat is not warm.

Last edited:
Couple other points. CSU hasn't been criticized for their students tossing **** on the field (CU's students would have been in the media - rightfully)

Does anyone have a link to matt stephens crossing a line over there?
Here's what people are referring to. He started the thread about the Pac-12 saying that the penalties called were penalties.
http://chat.coloradostate.sportswar.com/mid/9093743/board/ramnationathletics/
Ready to puke? Pac-12 says there was no error in penalizing CSU for 3 OPIs

Hard to believe. All of us in the press box, even Kiz, were burying our face in our hands on the second and third ones.

Link: http://www.denverpost.com/2017/09/05/rocky-mountain-showdown-officiating/

You guys missed the Damnation post that made its way over here before the season. The poster argued that Bobo should be fired if he didn't go at least 3-1 in nonconference. Sarcasm fail on me.

Edited to include the link to the original post: http://chat.coloradostate.sportswar.com/mid/8973736/board/ramnationathletics/. At least one of you cucks previously referenced the original post, so I take back my admission of sarcasm failure.

That ParkerRamsFan dude is ****ing delusional. I mean, full on nuts.

Are they actually planning to pay for a banner to fly over Folsom or are they just blowing smoke in that thread?

I'm kind of hoping that Bobo does well enough to take another job so that CSU can hire Matt Lubick.

I'd be great with this......in three years. For now, let him put three more 7-5's on the board......and three more multiple score losses to us up there. No need for them to make a change when they've got a guy we can beat like a drum for three more years.

Here's what people are referring to. He started the thread about the Pac-12 saying that the penalties called were penalties.
http://chat.coloradostate.sportswar.com/mid/9093743/board/ramnationathletics/
Ready to puke? Pac-12 says there was no error in penalizing CSU for 3 OPIs

Hard to believe. All of us in the press box, even Kiz, were burying our face in our hands on the second and third ones.

Link: http://www.denverpost.com/2017/09/05/rocky-mountain-showdown-officiating/

I don't, but I'll gladly try and troll him on twitter and see if I can get a response.....

Back