What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GoatNation is hilarious....

I just pointed out the OSU call to those dimwits. I'm waiting for the insults to rain down on me. So much fun over there right now. So much
violation of their board rules...the swearing is comical. Sorry but I can't help but troll them. They all deserve it.

I agree.

I just think the downplaying of the calls is pretty funny because this board has gone stupid over far less egregious calls.

Nature of fans. Look for something to blame a loss on other than the relative quality of the teams.

We did the same thing multiple times when Hawkins was coach here. Looking back no matter what the calls were we weren't going to win those games.

Somehow though CSU fans have become better than most at ignoring the obvious.

I can see why they are pissed I guess but the conspiracy theories and FBI stuff is hilarious. Just read their posts and people want to continue this series?

**** csu
**** csu fans
**** this series
**** the AD if he agrees to continue this no win **** show.
surprised I haven't seen you post on lamenation ...
they deserve all that comes their way

A bad OPI call directly cost them a TD. Two others probably cost them at least 3 more points. They have a legit gripe on the calls, but CU also wouldn't have played so conservatively had they scored. The entire game would have changed, and it's impossible to say how it would have affected the outcome.
Which OPI directly cost them a TD?

I just pointed out the OSU call to those dimwits. I'm waiting for the insults to rain down on me. So much fun over there right now. So much
violation of their board rules...the swearing is comical. Sorry but I can't help but troll them. They all deserve it.
Not calling you out specifically, but we shouldn't give them the satisfaction of us trolling them after the game's over. The RMS ended, we won. End of sentence.

I hope they win the MWC and beat Bama.

Right, it was the first one called back that was OPI
I was right in that area and thought Udoffia got grabbed. Looks that way on the replay around the 7 yard line. I think there had to be something since it drew 2 flags although may not have been a full 2 arm extension push off.

Did you happen to catch the fella who challenged any buff fan to a fight/boxing match for $1000 to the charity of choice?

Can we count Westbrook as a "Buff fan." He could demonstrate his MMA skills and make a little money for hurricane relief.

I'd pay to see it.

lambnation=

image.jpg

So you're sayin' some of the calls were bad apples but not all of the calls and they may have affected the game's outcome?
Yep. They were bad calls that had a direct impact on the game. Part of the reason I wish CU had punched it in a few more times, to lessen the crying. We would be furious if it happened to us, although, I'd like to think we'd also come to our senses and say we deserved to lose if we only put up 3 points and penalties only cost us 7-10 more.

Oregon State (who they thought would probably win the Pac 12 after last week) now trails to Portland State.......The sky is falling in Fort Collins

Back