What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Good day re:CSU

Did you read the third paragraph, the part that says SL was not offered the job? Granted, people withdraw their name from consideration for a host of reasons, but one of them is often to save face when the back channels tell them they won't get the job.

Since UM was paying Erickson $700K and SL was making $105K, I sincerely doubt SL was really going to get the job and he said aw shucks, no thanks to a 7 fold pay increase.

Rep to the first person that can name the cheesy 70s movie that filmed it's basketball scenes at Moby Arena.

One on One.

Only notable because former Buff Bobby Anderson got to give that little twerp Robby Benson an elbow to the throat. They said when they filmed it he actually did elbow him hard enough that he had to take some time off from shooting.

[video=youtube;vkqjjHDEt_w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkqjjHDEt_w[/video]
One on One.

Only notable because former Buff Bobby Anderson got to give that little twerp Robby Benson an elbow to the throat. They said when they filmed it he actually did elbow him hard enough that he had to take some time off from shooting.

Bingo! Believe it or not, YMSSR! (I will get you later.)

Here is the scene with Bobby Anderson. You can see Moby throughout. Do they still have the retractable bleachers in there?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkqjjHDEt_w

Mind = blown.

I did manage to mix my metaphors rather disgracefully, there. I admit.

• "[T]o the fertile mind that thinks up a series of comparisons one gives admiration--and defense against those who misunderstand the ban on mixed metaphors."
    (Wilson Follett and Erik Wensberg, Modern American Usage, rev. ed. Macmillan, 1998)

I think CSU should hire a Division 2 coach. Best to plan for the future. And a coach that knows D2 would best help them with that transition.

These are great until their effort to feel like they need to keep talking causes them to hurt themselves. He's not going to get an ad job somewhere else acting like this.

The only school in the country that would hire him to be AD was CSU. He's not concerned about getting a job somewhere else.

These are great until their effort to feel like they need to keep talking causes them to hurt themselves. He's not going to get an ad job somewhere else acting like this.

Don't think he want's an AD job anywhere after this.

That's what made him unique. He was a guy who didn't want to be an AD, he wanted to be the AD at CSU. He wanted to accomplish certain things at that school. He has his professional life which he would only put on the back burner for this particular job.

It turned out that his passion for his goals and his style of pursuing those goals weren't compatable with Dr. Tony Frank and the powers that run the school.

In Jack Grahams mind he was hired to a certain job and he only took it because of the targets he had focused on. He is angry about not being able to do what he saw as his mission in the university and doesn't see any real consequences to making that anger known since it won't cost him anything he wants anyways.

Don't think he want's an AD job anywhere after this.

That's what made him unique. He was a guy who didn't want to be an AD, he wanted to be the AD at CSU. He wanted to accomplish certain things at that school. He has his professional life which he would only put on the back burner for this particular job.

It turned out that his passion for his goals and his style of pursuing those goals weren't compatable with Dr. Tony Frank and the powers that run the school.

In Jack Grahams mind he was hired to a certain job and he only took it because of the targets he had focused on. He is angry about not being able to do what he saw as his mission in the university and doesn't see any real consequences to making that anger known since it won't cost him anything he wants anyways.

in other words, this.

Big XII will get a waiver to play a CCG staying at 10. Even though CSU is way down their list, I honestly think they a would be a better fit and more deserving than most of the other schools mentioned.

From phone

Big XII will get a waiver to play a CCG staying at 10. Even though CSU is way down their list, I honestly think they a would be a better fit and more deserving than most of the other schools mentioned.

From phone

They would go BYU and Boise IMO. Houston 3rd.

The latest rumor is Cincinnati and Memphis. Apparently they met with Bohn recently. One B1G 'insider' says it's a done deal.

From phone

Still have the outfit. The stains are surprisingly not vomit (paint)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 37
Funny that John might be getting a school into B12, where he left

Back