What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Got My Football Tix in the Mail Today!!!

I don't have mine yet either and I'm a little freaked out because I changed my address this year. I called to tell them but who knows.

I'm in the same boat. No tickets yet. Just moved.

I called the AD on July 2nd and was told to email my new address. They sent me a reply email confirming an accurate change in their records.

I'm calling tomorrow to check the status on the delivery.

Not that it matters to anyone around here, but Nebraska doesn't mail out tickets until about 2 weeks before the first game. It must be nice for Buff fans to have their tickets already. Can't wait for football to start!

Not that it matters to anyone around here, but Nebraska doesn't mail out tickets until about 2 weeks before the first game. It must be nice for Buff fans to have their tickets already. Can't wait for football to start!
Always good to hear the CU AD occasionally has their **** together.

It is nice, except for the panic when the first game rolls around and you can't remember where you 'safely' stored them :lol:

I think they forgot about me. :sad1:

Since I am new to season tix, I believe I'm at the bottom of the mailing list pole. On the bright side, we did receive our "Book of Mormon" and "Jersey Boys" tickets! :woot: :sad2:

I think they forgot about me. :sad1:

Since I am new to season tix, I believe I'm at the bottom of the mailing list pole. On the bright side, we did receive our "Book of Mormon" and "Jersey Boys" tickets! :woot: :sad2:

I don't have mine either and I've had season tickets for 8 years now.

I had to go pick mine up at the ticket office. Weird. They have always sent them to me before. I wish they would have told me I needed to pick them up instead of waiting till I called. But who cares! I got em.

I also have isle seats in section 103 for the RMS. That will make it somewhat bearable.

Called the ticket office this morning. Mine were just printed yesterday and they said to expect them sometime this week.

Are they printing the tickets using a desktop copier? I would have assumed the tickets would be mass produced and all sent out basically at the same time to the season ticket holders.

Got 'em. W00T!

a6934810-3410-5108.jpg

Are they printing the tickets using a desktop copier? I would have assumed the tickets would be mass produced and all sent out basically at the same time to the season ticket holders.

Usually the majority of season ticket orders are sent off to a professional printer for production and distribution, but if there are orders that did not make the list that was sent to the printer, CU should have the capability to print them in house using blank season ticket stock and a specialized dot-matrix printer...the tix seen in this thread appear to be professionally printed...

Back