What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Greatings from Salt Lake City

And people like you are dicks. Sorry for the persecution syndrome your board seems to have.

Guy was just trying to be friendly. Apparently something your fanbase can't understand.

Allow me to provide a little friendly explanation. Back when CU and Utah were invited into the Pac-12, we had an apparent invasion of Ute trolls. Then we had a second wave of friendly Utes apologizing for the apparent Ute trolls, and explaining that some Coogs like to go around to other boards claiming to be Utes and troll. Then we had a Coog drop by and explain that, in reality, there is a group of Utes who like to go around to boards and troll, then claim that those trolls are in fact Coogs. At that point we basically adopted a policy of assuming that all Utes are, in reality, Utes pretending to be Coogs pretending to be Utes. It seemed simpler than trying to understand what the hell goes on out west of here....

Hope that helps, and thanks for attempting to understand before jumping in and calling us out. I'm guessing you're probably the Ute that's going to be called out for being a Coog by the other Utes any time now... :smile2:

And people like you are dicks. Sorry for the persecution syndrome your board seems to have.

Hi Shasta! Met you before on other PAC 12 boards. To be fair, I think you misinterpreted Mr. Skid Mark's post. He's good folk. Hell, they're all good folk. Got a mean streak though...I'll give them that. THEY ARE MEAN! Wait until you meet Rugged, Snow, Nik, and C'Ville. Bugs Meany Redux! There's one guy here who only posts "**** you!" He's posted like 15,000 times but that's all he says. There are also about 100 other Buffs who just snipe at opposing fans and there are a few asshole Ducks and Huskies here too. In short, this forum is an unmitigated disaster and a cesspool comprised of assorted thoughts that some proto humans managed to typed out. Best not to take it personally...

They seem to like alcoholic bears though :wave:

Hi Shasta! Met you before on other PAC 12 boards. To be fair, I think you misinterpreted Mr. Skid Mark's post. He's good folk. Hell, they're all good folk. Got a mean streak though...I'll give them that. THEY ARE MEAN! Wait until you meet Rugged, Snow, Nik, and C'Ville. Bugs Meany Redux! There's one guy here who only posts "**** you!" He's posted like 15,000 times but that's all he says. There are also about 100 other Buffs who just snipe at opposing fans and there are a few asshole Ducks and Huskies here too. In short, this forum is an unmitigated disaster and a cesspool comprised of assorted thoughts that some proto humans managed to typed out. Best not to take it personally...

**** you.

Someone has been drinking fruity **** again. And we only like you cause you post pictures of the 3 hot girls that ever went to Cal. Or just pictures of hot girls.

And Shasta, welcome to the board. Now, remove the foot from your mouth and start over. Or double down on it. Either way, we will be amused.

Also, the Utes are gonna destroy us on our formerly hallowed Folsom field. Don't think we are happy about it.

In short, this forum is an unmitigated disaster and a cesspool comprised of assorted thoughts that some proto humans managed to typed out.

It's like you've been reading our mission statement. I never dreamed we would actually achieve it this soon....

I'm getting a little verklempt here....

The worst thing the PAC ever did was let CU AND Utah into my conference. :huh:

Now bro out losers...

The worst thing the PAC ever did was let CU AND Utah into my conference. :huh:

Now bro out losers...
Has the Cal basketball team played a non-all girls school yet? Go sit in the corner where you belong, bear.

Seriously, you must be hating the mess over on the Cal boards right now to be here. What's up with ted?

Has the Cal basketball team played a non-all girls school yet? Go sit in the corner where you belong, bear.

Seriously, you must be hating the mess over on the Cal boards right now to be here. What's up with ted?

But...but...tandem diving!

But...but...tandem diving!
The problem with olympic sports is that, unless you also do winter sports, they only matter once every 4 years. You are welcome, Pac12, for your winter games relevance.

You're in the conference of champions now-National Champions that is...Do something and then pop off. Maybe you guys can field a Rugby team and get your asses kicked annually like Utah and BYU. Sure Darth, like you win any winter sports...best not to sass about Olympic sports. Cut ya Head Butt ya...

JWpA4.gif

Cal is like the Yugoslavia of the pac12. Only good in sports nobody gives a **** about.

You're in the conference of champions now-National Champions that is...Do something and then pop off. Maybe you guys can field a Rugby team and get your asses kicked annually like Utah and BYU. Sure Darth, like you win any winter sports...best not to sass about Olympic sports. Cut ya Head Butt ya...

JWpA4.gif
Oh silly bear, you seem ignorant of some facts to be making dumb statements like that.

First, I want to inform you that winter sports are actually also olympic sports. Crazy, I know.

CU: First program to ever win a pac 12 championship (cross country). Oh, and that was men AND women.
CU: First pac12 program to win a national championship (mens CC).
CU: Won the first pac12 mens basketball championship.
CU: STILL the only pac12 mens basketball team to have beaten a ranked opponent.
CU: The only pac12 mens basketball team to reach the round of 32.

I'm sure Cal has also won something, probably in Rugby, since you are the only program in the country that cares about it. Congrats, I guess. But maybe you should be on your knees thanking the liquor gods that CU is in your conference. Go on, do it, it will be easy, since you are already on your knees anyways...

Just showing your main rival how to hang here is all. Your new OC is coming soon. He's a game changer. Stay tuned. Yes, I will CU in basketball soon.

GO BEARS!
rival? what rival? CU is unrivaled at this time. Also, you should be stepping lightly on this kind of smack. Right now the trees don't have a rival either.

Oh silly bear, you seem ignorant of some facts to be making dumb statements like that.

First, I want to inform you that winter sports are actually also olympic sports. Crazy, I know.

CU: First program to ever win a pac 12 championship (cross country). Oh, and that was men AND women.
CU: First pac12 program to win a national championship (mens CC).
CU: Won the first pac12 mens basketball championship.
CU: STILL the only pac12 mens basketball team to have beaten a ranked opponent.
CU: The only pac12 mens basketball team to reach the round of 32.

I'm sure Cal has also won something, probably in Rugby, since you are the only program in the country that cares about it. Congrats, I guess. But maybe you should be on your knees thanking the liquor gods that CU is in your conference. Go on, do it, it will be easy, since you are already on your knees anyways...

Weak sauce. I know about Winter Olympic sports. XC mens national championships is all that matters on your list. One national championship. One more for the PAC. Not bad. I'll give you the Baylor win too cause I hate them and like you. The rest is filler especially, if you intend to remain in this conference.

I'll be watching you.

Last edited:
Weak sauce. I know about Winter Olympic sports. XC mens national championships is all that matters on your list. One national championship. One more for the PAC. Not bad. I'll give you the Baylor win too cause I hate them and like you. The rest is filler especially, if you intend to remain in this conference.

I'll be watching you.
how many national championships did Cal win, total, last year? just curious.

I'm offended that I wasn't personally called out in this post, asshole

how many national championships did Cal win, total, last year? just curious.

I'm a little busy right now if you could imagine with the sh*t that's going down on my board right now and the PMs I keep getting here but "more than you" is my answer. 2 or 3 is my guess along with several teams you don't even have making the quarterfinals or finals in other sports. Also, 17 Olympic medals in England this summer. Still want to play along? I'll be back in an hour to talk ****...

Post Edit: Sorry Tini. I was in a rush to smack talk at the time.

I'm a little busy right now if you could imagine with the sh*t that's going down on my board right now and the PMs I keep getting here but "more than you" is my answer. 2 or 3 is my guess along with several teams you don't even have making the quarterfinals or finals in other sports. Also, 17 Olympic medals in England this summer. Still want to play along? I'll be back in an hour to talk ****...

Post Edit: Sorry Tini. I was in a rush to smack talk at the time.
Who knew a bear smells just like bull****.

Think of your basketball team last year. We might be worse than that this year in football. You will win pretty easily.

Guilty as charged. There are assholes and a few pussies, too. Here is an instuctional guide made by some esteemed CU alum.
[video=youtube;2cV_q-mVAAA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cV_q-mVAAA[/video]

Guy was just trying to be friendly. Apparently something your fanbase can't understand.

Here comes the Utah week schizophrenia. First they are nice, then they learn we are dicks, then their judgmental mean sides come out. Next thing you know, the ute fans dig deep and start their zoob routine, trying to find parallels between CU and their real arch nemesis from down I15.

Then more come in being nice, and then more sandy vaginas show up. It's like clockwork.

Back off, Snow, he's a very busy troll.

Take notes Shasta. It's important to pretend you've got something better to do than hang out on another school's chat site.

How liverflukes sees himself:
Adambookcase500x501.jpg

How others see liverflukes:
0.jpg

How liverflukes really is:
wowguy-300x223.jpg

Back