What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Happy Football Season!!! (Official Camp Thread)

The enthusiasm is great, but someone is eventually going to get hurt via one of these jumpy celebrations.

Right. I also do not think Lewis should just be handed the job for the next two years, he needs to be pushed.
good point on the competition. Never hurts, even though we've got no indication Lewis is anything but dedicated. Although, I've only heard about him working out, not getting his head in the playbook.

He also mentioned Akil Jones and Trey Udoffia as guys for us Buffs fans to be excited about. ^_^
Maybe @Buffnik can elaborate more on his comments yesterday about Akil not wanting it, but the only things I saw from Adam yesterday about it were that the Freshman guys were getting thrown into the fire because there is a pretty big depth issue.

Maybe @Buffnik can elaborate more on his comments yesterday about Akil not wanting it, but the only things I saw from Adam yesterday about it were that the Freshman guys were getting thrown into the fire because there is a pretty big depth issue.
Tyler & Adam mentioned it several times during their big summer podcast. Clearly something they had heard from one or more people on the inside or they wouldn't have said it publicly. He's also a frikin RS-Frosh, so it's not like they were talking about a lost cause here. More like you couldn't go into this season being able to count on him because he hadn't shown the drive yet.

Of note: Mulumba & Frazier splitting reps with the 1s at RDE. Jackson is our LDE1 and Javier is our NT1. Umu and Tuiloma first guys mentioned when asked about young guys coming up on the defense.

nice work by @BuffStampede getting good info despite being unfairly (and stupidly) locked out of practice. Also, Leo gives a good interview.

Tyler & Adam mentioned it several times during their big summer podcast. Clearly something they had heard from one or more people on the inside or they wouldn't have said it publicly. He's also a frikin RS-Frosh, so it's not like they were talking about a lost cause here. More like you couldn't go into this season being able to count on him because he hadn't shown the drive yet.
Let's hope it has turned. I believe Mac mentioned him already this fall which is always a very strong sign. Or perhaps it was the in-house hype-media team (which usually gets fed the script from Mac). Either way, I think we are going to be young and see a few freshman play early at ILB.

I would be more excited about the young LBs if they were a year older and 15 lbs heavier lol. But such are the depth issues, we are going to have to throw a couple 215 lbers out there in backup duty.

It honestly shouldn't be that hard to have at least an open period of practice. Tell the credentialed media no cameras and if videos or pictures pop up online lock it down again.

Football's a complex game, but there is also a pretty basic thing about the game: tougher team usually wins.

Getting to the point where our Buffs can win the physical battle with our OL is a huge step for the program.

Back