What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Has Butch Jones's Faux Pas Caused Everyone' Brain to get stuck on "Stoopid"?

WizzersGhost

Banned
BANNED
CU and Bohn f**ked-up this and CU and Bohn f**ked-up that.....Denver Post caused this and that.....People get a hold of yourselves!

One guy changed his mind! Big Deal, who cares in the long run? The guy, Jones, alone, really comes out looking like a fool (unless he had some ulterior motive for which again, only HE is to blame).

He screwed CU, his agent, his UC kids, CU's kids, everybody! You don't fly your wife out to meet the other wives unless its a "done deal". It was an oral agreement that Jones made in principle, then reneged on, simple as that.

Time to move on and get behind the guy who wants and takes the job, whoever it is.

Hey, WG, I just heard a crazy rumor that George Solich might be a big CU donor. I don't believe it, though.

Can't we all enjoy going crazy?

going-crazy.jpg

Maybe some of you are boning Bohn's secretary and have the inside scoop, but WG's guess sounds plausible enough. From here on, I'll consider believing half of what MB says on record, and none of what anyone else "scoops". The whole thing is fun, though - in a s & m sort of way.

Back