What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How many wins in the second half?

What will be our second hafl record?

• Total voters
We are in first place in the north and control our own destiny, can we do it???
QUOTE]

Huh??

Conference standing are based first on conference records, 2nd on head to head, then overall record. With that Being the case it is 1: KjSU with a conference record of 2-1, 2: KU, NU and CU all are 1-1, 3: then ISU 1-2 and lastly 4: MU at 0-2. We get the head-t0-head against KU, but that doesn't even matter this early.

However, after this week when KU loses to OU, if we beat KjSU, NU will beat ISU, then MU loses to UT...Which are all very likely (except us at KjSU) then its 1: UN (2-1), 2: CU (2-1), 3: KjSU (2-2), 4: KU (1-2), 5: ISU 1-3, and 6: MU (0-3).

We are definitely in control of our own destiny from here on out. If we lose only to OSU going in to the NU game (which is VERY possible) and Neb, Kansas, and KSU playing OU this year (KU also has to play UT) we ARE going to be playing NU for the North (Unless KU beats UN, then we will have already won the north going in to that game). The North is ours to be had with the schedules remaining. IMO, we can lose to OSU and 1 North oppenent, beat NU and still take the north given the schedules.

GO BUFFS!

The 1st place talk was basically talking about controlling our own destiny. I didn't really mean "1st" in standings.

I went with 2-4. I have to be convinced this team can perform game in and game out. It seems like every year they get one quality win (TT-2006, OU-2007, WVU-2008, KU-2009) but tend not to sustain much momentum. The second half of most seasons under Hawkins have been poor. CU does have an advantage - schedule. None of the Big 12 teams remaining seem all that tough, on the other hand how good is CU?

I hope they prove me wrong.

3-3 is the best i could do....with my heart, i'd love to jump up to 4-2.

:dito:

I think Hansen and Speedy's vastly improved play give us enough of a spark to manage wins against ISU/ATM, and likely one more. Problem is, we still have the same coaching staff. If they've proven anything, it's that they could **** up a wet dream. My guess is that they'll have the lead in 4-5 of the remaining games, but find a way to coach themselves out of a win at least once or twice.

Back