What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How's everyone doing up in Boulder? Can't believe they closed campus today.

Hang in there all of you in Boulder... We have our fingers crossed for you. This is epic rain storms in areas that are really not needing it. Need the rain up in the mountains over those reservoirs.

Hang in there all of you in Boulder... We have our fingers crossed for you. This is epic rain storms in areas that are really not needing it. Need the rain up in the mountains over those reservoirs.

I'm pretty uninformed, but aren't dozens of dams (which I associate with reservoirs) overtopping with water right now? Not trying to sound smartass, honestly don't know.

Up past midnight helping friends and family building berms against the creek that ultimately wasn't high enough and completely flooded one house. Roads are a mess with multiple street closures. Water is down which is very helpful but starting to rain a bit now. I am not sure the game will happen tomorrow but if it does CU should allow residents with a valid Boulder drivers license (local fans) to buy a ticket for $1 or $5 and attend the game. CU looks like they are being good neighbors, probably packs the place as well. Sell out? Also we are very used to rain at this point.

Hey just thought I'd stop by when I saw all the flooding on the national news. Stay dry and safe people! Good luck this weekend with your game! But most of all, stay safe!

Hey just thought I'd stop by when I saw all the flooding on the national news. Stay dry and safe people! Good luck this weekend with your game! But most of all, stay safe!
Thanks. You and your team are class acts. Good luck with your season, Go Bears!

Last edited:
Back