What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I guess new members are not allowed here. Good! Who wants to be where they're not...

tumblr_mm91q6s2H21qf43omo1_500.jpg

Sounds like the return of Matt Thompson based on the posts.

Been on the board for two weeks and ready to pass judgement too. You sure posted a lot yesterday for someone who is having a negative experience here. You just may fit in better than you think.

Of course it is a pack mentality. You have the beautiful people, the key players, the in between's, the wallflowers, the ignored, the scorned, the lurkers and many other subgroups. And the new kiddies are always out to make a reputation for themselves. Just like it was in high school. It is called human nature.

Now that is has been explained to you quit whining and start posting - and stop being an elitist jerk yourself

Jon Embree one equated message boards as the internet equivilent of the neighborhood corner bar.

That's about right. Maybe Westbuff was expecting Applebees and he got a biker bar instead.

Wow that was a lot of nonsense to read at 10:00am but I felt strangely drawn to and aroused by it. I could not look away.

I will say this: bigbang2 is continuously abused on here. Tini changed his name to 'Tini and the mob suddenly channeled its rage towards bigbang2.

I will say this: bigbang2 is continuously abused on here. Tini changed his name to 'Tini and the mob suddenly channeled its rage towards bigbang2.
But in fairness to Tini, his posting has really improved the last 12 plus months. He started off as our very own version of Gasm; it was entertaining, but embarrassing (how many times did he get banned from the lamb's message board?).

[video=youtube;GEGiVaXpj94]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEGiVaXpj94[/video]

As for BB2, have you actually read anything he posted more than about 4-6 months ago? Lately, he just sort of drives by with one or two line non-sequiturs; without the historical context, I can actually understand the perception that we all just pile on him for no reason.

'Tini was also a teenager when he showed up here fresh off the ESPN boards which had given him a bad introduction to sports message board behavior. He's matured a ton and actually contributes a lot to the board by helping out in the recruiting forum.

And in the "look at me / dumb kid" category, I think the progression arc for our abuse was bcs-to-tini-to-FLounder. Unfortunately, even FLounder is settling in and we might need to find a replacement. Unfortunately, we seem to go younger each time and we need to reverse this trend. Can we get a college freshman this time?

I guess new members are not allowed here. Good! Who wants to be where they're...

He was paging Burrito, not you, troll.

I think he was just considering the comment and trying to come up with a response. One of his stronger contributions, really. I guess the other possibility is that he was starting to sing his personal anthem...

'Tini was also a teenager when he showed up here fresh off the ESPN boards which had given him a bad introduction to sports message board behavior. He's matured a ton and actually contributes a lot to the board by helping out in the recruiting forum.

And in the "look at me / dumb kid" category, I think the progression arc for our abuse was bcs-to-tini-to-FLounder. Unfortunately, even FLounder is settling in and we might need to find a replacement. Unfortunately, we seem to go younger each time and we need to reverse this trend. Can we get a college freshman this time?
it was a month ago FLounder was asking to us to find the net worth of a girl's father he allegedly didn't have sex with.

it was a month ago FLounder was asking to us to find the net worth of a girl's father he allegedly didn't have sex with.

FLounder's destiny, if we are so lucky, is to post entertaining stories and pictures about his freshman dorm experiences at Florida State University.

yes, and a FAMU co-ed. But it was the 90's, and those were different times.

I'd forgotten the FAMU part. Colorado kid, right? I remember being heartbroken when he headed to FSU as part of the Bobby Bowden "wide left" experiment.

It is very welcoming, and not to complain, but a) how do I make the Son Of A Whore banner ads at the top of the pages go away so I can "do the stuff" that's under the ads, b) what does "fify" mean, c) how is Sonny Lubick doing with his Credit Union Spokesman gig, and d) can fermented grain-based refreshments enhance the game-day experience? I'll research that last one. Thanks in advance on the others.

I'm leaving for Boulder after the first half of the Wyo/Idaho game. Woo Hoo !! Gooooooo Buuuuuufffffssss!!!!!!!! :nod:

It is very welcoming, and not to complain, but a) how do I make the Son Of A Whore banner ads at the top of the pages go away so I can "do the stuff" that's under the ads, b) what does "fify" mean, c) how is Sonny Lubick doing with his Credit Union Spokesman gig, and d) can fermented grain-based refreshments enhance the game-day experience? I'll research that last one. Thanks in advance on the others.

I'm leaving for Boulder after the first half of the Wyo/Idaho game. Woo Hoo !! Gooooooo Buuuuuufffffssss!!!!!!!! :nod:
this is how it's done. nice work noob.

a. someone show him that thread Daaah starts once a month.
b. fixed it for you.
c. You like spit?
d. Post pics here.

this is how it's done. nice work noob.

a. someone show him that thread Daaah starts once a month.
b. fixed it for you.
c. You like spit?
d. Post pics here.

Become a club member for $15 bucks a year, get access to the really good stuff in Barzil and make the banner ads go away is also an acceptable answer to a).

(Hey, we've got to survive without BuffWest's enormous financial contributions to the site somehow.... :lol:)

Back