What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I like the Buffs!

However, I surprised my **** buddy with a trip to Paris. Will ask her to marry me on December 1st (her birthday) at the Eiffle Tower or some other sort of romantic place in Paris. At any rate, I am in a bit of a pickle as I really didn't consider the fact that the Buffs would be playing this Coming Friday when I made the reservations. So, I found that Harry's American Bar is only about a mile from our Hotel. Will go over there this week to see if the can get the game. My other option is to watch it on an IPAD through comcast.

Anyone have any ideas to help a fellow buff out? I would rather watch it on a big screen.
Congrats!

It's been about 10 years since I've been there, but so far as I recall Harry's does not have any TVs. As an aside- they do have a University of Colorado pennant on the walls- it must be from the Fairbanks era because it's blue and gold (yuck).

There are a ton of places in Paris that have TVs and show sports, but looking for a place that's 1) Open at 3:00 AM ~ 7:00 AM and 2) willing to show the Buffs is going to be a tall order. Figuring out how to stream it is probably going to be your best choice.

She so better be worth it after all you're not only missing the biggest CU football game in more than ten years, you're permanently getting rid of a perfectly good ****buddy!

I used this link http://www.allomatch.com/en/ and found out you're completely hosed. None of the bars are showing the game. Only way to watch is to mask your IP address or VPN to another CPU and then stream from Comcast or the fox app.

Congrats.

Stuck in Paris with the love of your life and one of the most important moments in your personal life, while CU plays in it's most important game in 15 years and you are unlikely to be able to watch? Sucks for you.

Sorry if already posted, just thought it looked cool. Would make an Allsome poster

CyXntFdUQAASzp8.jpg:large

sorry to stomp on marriage proposal thread, but we kinda have a big game coming up.

However, I surprised my **** buddy with a trip to Paris. Will ask her to marry me on December 1st (her birthday) at the Eiffle Tower or some other sort of romantic place in Paris. At any rate, I am in a bit of a pickle as I really didn't consider the fact that the Buffs would be playing this Coming Friday when I made the reservations. So, I found that Harry's American Bar is only about a mile from our Hotel. Will go over there this week to see if the can get the game. My other option is to watch it on an IPAD through comcast.

Anyone have any ideas to help a fellow buff out? I would rather watch it on a big screen.

Bring a laptop and subscribe to Unotelly (5 bucks a month). That's your best bet. The ipad app has been horrible for me.

Sports bars in Europe do not show college football, and especially not during the middle of the night.

Back