What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Illini fans, welcome to the board.

Might as well, since it applies to Indiana, Iowa, Illinois......

Apparently you don't realize that it's the University of Illinois, not Illinois University. Therefore, it would be F*** UI, Not F*** IU if you happened to be cheering against Illinois. :thumbsup: Chant F***IU at the game on Friday all you want. That also applies to Iowa......

Apparently you don't realize that it's the University of Illinois, not Illinois University. Therefore, it would be F*** UI, Not F*** IU if you happened to be cheering against Illinois. :thumbsup: Chant F***IU at the game on Friday all you want. That also applies to Iowa......

Apparently you don't realize that we dont care.

apparently you don't realize that it's the university of illinois, not illinois university. Therefore, it would be f*** ui, not f*** iu if you happened to be cheering against illinois. :thumbsup: Chant f***iu at the game on friday all you want. That also applies to iowa......

**** ui.

Obsession noted.

Signed,

Darth Snow
goddamit, and here I was trying to resist. First your post, I can handle (barely - my narcissistic tendencies were raging), but then Junc's post? Too good to pass up, but I did... and then you ruined it. yes, this thread is about me. :woot:

1 - "F U I!" just makes me think of some ESL asian come-on, no diffference if you flip the U & I.

2 - What the hell is their mascot now that they went PC? The Wraslin' Abes? Damn, wanna make fun of 'em, just call them whatever they call themselves. Shameful.

3 - All posts are Snowcentric.

CVille ... is this you going incognito?

First, Congrats on a great season and some memorable games, including that spectacular win against Indiana. I've seen 3 or 4 illini games this year and almost all of the Buffs'.

In short, I think this is a tough, early round matchup for both programs who each probably deserved an easier opponent.

(body of post)

blah blah blah a rundown of the CU lineup that we've seen posted ad infinitum on both boards

(ending up with this)

Finally, my apologies for posters on allbuffs who only offer puerile commentary, ie "humor". I actually stopped posting of there because of the lopsided ratio of asinine comments to valid observations. And the sad thing was that Cville buff used to civil before this last week started.

good luck

If that wasn't you ... someone here has some 'splainin' to do Lucy.

I've thought about it, and it's probably not The Walrus, though I still believe that both "brown-nosing" and "pussy" apply to him.

PaBuff sprang to mind, but he's got too many important meetings to visit his own team's boards, let alone another team's.

But does anybody remember Aeroxx? He began his career on Allbuffs explaining that Buffs fans shouldn't insult other Buffs fans, and chided us all, frequently, on our inability to hold discourse in the appropriate tone, or stay on topic.

That guy sucked. I hope he becomes an Illini fan and stays over on their sites.

Also, I wanted to point out that one of the problems with a progressive tax code is that it disenfranchises a percentage of our citizens. People are more inclined to feel connected to a broader political process if they shoulder a representative financial share within it.

Congrats to Illinois. Miami is up next, have fun with that.

Good Illinois can beat anyone in the tourney.

Bad Illinois loses to Northwestern.

Hard to understand a team that starts 3 seniors being like that. But I don't count them out against Miami. Good luck to them. It would ease the pain for me a bit if we lost to a team that went to the Elite 8 or something.

Back