What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Is Derrick White the PG?

Real good. One thing I noticed watching up close in person is that he is always on the balls of his feet. He has fun playing the game of basketball.

Crazy thing: Tad said that White twisted his ankle & was only about 70% tonight

He did look good, he found some creative ways to finish and also made a couple of nice passes through traffic. I think I only noticed one play where he made the wrong choice. Had XJ available for an easy feed and instead forced his way inside and missed a layup. Gotta feed XJ the rock and keep him happy. But...otherwise White was really impressive. Oh and whoever said he plays good D wasn't kidding...and he makes it look easy.

Sitting on the two-bean bag chair, just adds height...

White's abilities and presence make guys like Dom and Josh more relaxed and confident in their own abilities - and he is great w/o the ball

Man, I TOLD you all about Derrick White while he played at UCCS and everybody kepts saying, "It was division II, it's division II" ... no respect.
Game is game, and he brings it constantly.

Wait until he's healthy...dude will change things around.

has the highest basketball iq of any buff.....constantly moving.....i saw a bunch of times where he should have been on the receiving end of a pass that wasnt made

Was a joy to watch him last, albeit against lesser competition, but he was the best player on the floor a vast majority of the time, on both ends. Yes some plays that he could clean up, but love that mid-range game.

Side note, was Dom hurt? they said he was seen limping, but I dont recall him in the second half at all.

Was a joy to watch him last, albeit against lesser competition, but he was the best player on the floor a vast majority of the time, on both ends. Yes some plays that he could clean up, but love that mid-range game.

Side note, was Dom hurt? they said he was seen limping, but I dont recall him in the second half at all.
Tad said Dom has a foot issue that worsened to the point where Dom couldn't go. Didn't say exactly what it was.

Man, I TOLD you all about Derrick White while he played at UCCS and everybody kepts saying, "It was division II, it's division II" ... no respect.
Game is game, and he brings it constantly.

Wait until he's healthy...dude will change things around.
Thanks for being the one to tell us all that. Boy were we all wrong and you were right.

Back