What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It Begins....

And in the year CU claims a Pac-12 tourney title, the regular season champ didn't go to the Dance, the winner of the P12T did, and the team we beat in the finals also got sent to the NIT. I think it mattered.

A true anomaly. This has never happened before and will never happen again. The PAC is much like every other major conference: the tournament only matters to bubble teams. The regular season decides the champion and the tournament champion gets to feel all warm and bubbly without accomplishing anything. Lute used to sit players during the tournament when we had a seed locked up.

Hey AZ fans. Go **** yourselves. History doesn't mean ****. Neither does basketball for that matter. Stay out of Colorado you sandy ****ed idiots.

It was a good day when you realized you could get that word through the profanity filter. :lol:

To the rest of you classless assholes I hope you all burn in a very fiery hell.

I have never heard any fans outside of Nebraska comment on CU having scumbag fans before. Arizona has honestly built this rumor up by themselves and perpetuated it to the confusion of everyone else. Perhaps it is based on a few jackasses that exist in every fanbase, but otherwise I just don't get it.

As far as your last quote...can you define: hypocrite? Besides that, you're the one that lives in Tuscon.

Professes other fans to be classless. Gold.

You are. Arizona fans are far more classy than your fans and that was shown at the tourney last year.

Hey AZ fans. Go **** yourselves. History doesn't mean ****. Neither does basketball for that matter. Stay out of Colorado you sandy ****ed idiots.

Why are you in the basketball forum asshole? What does matter to you then? You suck at everything but skiing ...

IF that's true, why are you here seeking validation from us? Just admit it, we're here to stay and compete with Arizona.

I'm not seeking validation; at all. I just like arguing.

You said Pac12, which means you haven't won one.

**** off you stupid pillow biter. This is a dumb technicality. It all counts as the same conference as the PAC-10 for records and everything else so clearly you're wrong.

See my last post. Arizona is 6-3 against Rado since the year 1969. All 8 of your other wins were before that date. Do you even have real data to back your opinion or is it just backed with dreams, marijuana, and fairy dust?

'Rado? What does that even mean. Please. Colorado

So, I saw the thing on goazcats about where 'Rado comes from, and how it appears to be essentially retaliatory because everybody outside of Arizona calls it "Zona", but nobody in Arizona does. I'm a little confused though, because isn't your self-named student section the ZonaZoo? It seems that people at the University of Arizona refer to it as Zona. Once again, Arizona people seem to be making up slights to drum up some attention. Nothing but a bunch of drama queens and attention whores.

Can't emphasize enough how great it is having AZ fans here trying to validate themselves to us. Shows how much progress we're making in hoops. Love it.

A true anomaly. This has never happened before and will never happen again. The PAC is much like every other major conference: the tournament only matters to bubble teams. The regular season decides the champion and the tournament champion gets to feel all warm and bubbly without accomplishing anything. Lute used to sit players during the tournament when we had a seed locked up.

yeah. lute was cool.

bet you miss those days.

such a shame...

(heavy sigh)

You are. Arizona fans are far more classy than your fans and that was shown at the tourney last year.

Why are you in the basketball forum asshole? What does matter to you then? You suck at everything but skiing ...

**** off you stupid pillow biter. This is a dumb technicality. It all counts as the same conference as the PAC-10 for records and everything else so clearly you're wrong.

:lol: Excuse me, this is a CU board and I will remain here owning you for as long as you wish to keep embarrassing yourself and the community college you attended.

I have never heard any fans outside of Nebraska comment on CU having scumbag fans before. Arizona has honestly built this rumor up by themselves and perpetuated it to the confusion of everyone else. Perhaps it is based on a few jackasses that exist in every fanbase, but otherwise I just don't get it.

As far as your last quote...can you define: hypocrite? Besides that, you're the one that lives in Tuscon.

Some fans don't seem to get the irreverant attitude of CU fans. They see it as disrespectful of their hallowed halls and take us much more seriously than we take ourselves. (Same types of people who get offended by South Park.)

Well, at least we know he's a true Arizonan (Arizonian? Arizonite? Phoenician???) since he appears to be intolerant of people of different sexual preferences. Skeet Booker may even be a member of the Arizona congress talking like this.

This is a CLASSY post. I like you. You are the first classy CU fan I have met in real life or online. I wish the rest of these scumbags had the class that you do. CU is on the way up and I would honestly root for them if it weren't for their constantly douchey fans.

Just an FYI, Arizona has no fear of Colorado. If we had Brandon Ashley and you had Dinwiddie this would not be a contest. With you Dinwiddie-less and us with Brandon Ashley it was obviously no contest. With us without Ashley and you without Dinwiddie we will see. I say on a neutral court it would be no contest. Coors is a tough place to play though because Tad has somehow gained fans there (there aren't many fans for football from my friends' accounts). Good luck to you the rest of the season (only you, not Colorado fans or Colorado teams).

To the rest of you classless assholes I hope you all burn in a very fiery hell.

You just lost. Kind of sad too, you were hanging in there.

Also, I feel that you lack self-awareness. Best of luck to the ***********, tomorrow (short of winning). I'm looking forward to a good game.

I'll be honest. I've always placed Arizona basketball on a pedestal, but since the *********** have come over and given us a history lesson, I'm realizing I've been giving that program too much credit.

You are not the first man to put pussy on a pedestal. You won't be the last.

Well, at least we know he's a true Arizonan (Arizonian? Arizonite? Phoenician???) since he appears to be intolerant of people of different sexual preferences. Skeet Booker may even be a member of the Arizona congress talking like this.

Hold on now. Not enough information to slander someone as homophobic. I want to hear his thoughts on pegging before I comment.

So, I saw the thing on goazcats about where 'Rado comes from, and how it appears to be essentially retaliatory because everybody outside of Arizona calls it "Zona", but nobody in Arizona does. I'm a little confused though, because isn't your self-named student section the ZonaZoo? It seems that people at the University of Arizona refer to it as Zona. Once again, Arizona people seem to be making up slights to drum up some attention. Nothing but a bunch of drama queens and attention whores.

I can't speak to why the ZonaZoo was named that, but I will say that:

1. The athletic department has never had a problem embracing the term 'Zona. We wore uniforms with "Zona" on them a couple years ago.

2. I grew up in AZ and have never heard anyone call Arizona "Zona", but also have never met anyone in person who despises the term.

3. It's an inside joke on a message board. Most ​of the people who use it on that message board use it as a kind of throwaway gag. No animosity intended. I emphasize "most" though because there are definitely are those who use it because they like to stir **** up on the internet (as evidenced by this thread)

Last edited:
Oh c'mon guys. Don't be so hard on our Dick ***** brethren. Don't you realize (as do I) that the great game of college basketball didn't make it's way into the desert of Arizona until 1983 (thus the foundation of their hoops "tradition") because Lute the Great had gotten tired of constantly getting his ass kicked in the Big Ten.

After leading the Hawkeyes to the Sweet Sixteen in 1983 [WOW!!!], Olson surprised many by leaving for an Arizona program that was one of the worst in the nation. The program had just suffered the worst season in school history, having won only four games all season and one game in Pac-10 play. He said he left Iowa because life there had become a "fishbowl" and he needed a change.

I guess if you want to leave a "fishbowl" like IOWA CITY (I've been there ... and it's a major media circus, let me tell you) you go to a ****hole like Tucson.

These guys really are like Nubb fans, who don't ackNowledge (see what I did there? :lol:) that the game of college football didn't exist before the advent of the great god Bob Devaney.

Oh c'mon guys. Don't be so hard on our Dick ***** brethren. Don't you realize (as do I) that the great game of college basketball didn't make it's way into the desert of Arizona until 1983 (thus the foundation of their hoops "tradition") because Lute the Great had gotten tired of constantly getting his ass kicked in the Big Ten.

I guess if you want to leave a "fishbowl" like IOWA CITY (I've been there ... and it's a major media circus, let me tell you) you go to a ****hole like Tucson.

These guys really are like Nubb fans, who don't ackNowledge (see what I did there? :lol:) that the game of college football didn't exist before the advent of the great god Bob Devaney.
****, and here i was still mad at you

Yes. I'm an asshole and I'm am only in this forum to prove that and tell you to stay out of CO. You aren't wanted and your girlfriend wore out her welcome after her time in the chair at the Meat Rack went viral.

and you're right. I'm a good skier but I'm pretty good at other stuff too numb nuts.

Seriously, Arizona is no Kentucky or Kansas. This is where the insecurity comes from. CU on the otherhand is like the Kansas State of football. An annoying program that came out of nowhere to pester programs like Arizona.

Seriously, Arizona is no Kentucky or Kansas. This is where the insecurity comes from. CU on the otherhand is like the Kansas State of football. An annoying program that came out of nowhere to pester programs like Arizona.

**** you.

Back