What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Day!!!!!

buff4bcs1985

Yeah, I'm thinking I'm Back!
Club Member
It's Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Day!!!!! It's Friday under the lights at Folsom as the Tree stand in the way of the Buffs and the Cusp of post season Eligibility. Buffs are getting Healthy as a very important time and it sounds like most everyone will be back this week! I will Leaf the puns to those who wood be better equipped to handle Snow's threat and more willing to poke him with a stick, while I branch out in a different direction. Long gone are the Days of CMC, Cpt Andrew Luck and David Shaw...a lot has changes for the Trees... they are headed to the ACC with their fan... Meanwhile the entire country is talking about the mighty Buffaloes, doing the Shedeur
usatsi_21612290.jpg

Waiting to see what the Buffs will do next. Well, I'ma tell you what they gonna do to the trees...We gonna clear cut the Trees and

Burn It To The Ground GIF by Parker McCollum

Why am I so confident? Because It's Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Day!!!!!

FIGHT CU!!!

giphy.gif

If TH plays at his high level, I think the Buffs may turn the corner today.
On defense, he takes physical and psychological pressure off of Miller and McClain and they respond.
On offense, he takes those pressures off Miller, Weaver, Horn, Antonio, et al., and by doing so,
opens things up for McCaskill, Edwards, Hankerson, Smoke, et. al.
I'm a hopeless optimist, and think the Buffs are going to roll big today.

I received a ton of unlikes for correcting @rosstr. The way I read his quote was: “….fight, fight for victory, CU knows no defeat. Roll up a mighty score…”. It’s “we’ll roll up a mighty score…” in every version I’ve seen. And it’s we’ll, not we will which is why I wrote “you do your version I will do mine” in response to @goalline correcting my “we’ll.”

I will fight any of you!! 😂

I received a ton of unlikes for correcting @rosstr. The way I read his quote was: “….fight, fight for victory, CU knows no defeat. Roll up a mighty score…”. It’s “we’ll roll up a mighty score…” in every version I’ve seen. And it’s we’ll, not we will which is why I wrote “you do your version I will do mine” in response to @goalline correcting my “we’ll.”

I will fight any of you!! 😂
And you don’t see your posts as taking something that might have a slight blemish and ****ing it up beyond recognition?

Back