What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Day!!!!!

I am now thoroughly convinced that al of our slow starts in game are directly correlated to our ****ty Gameday threads. We've had one game where we outplayed the opponent in the first half (TCU) and that was the only thread I think we've completed without a hiccup. So if not for respecting the tradition, do it right for the team god damnit.

I am now thoroughly convinced that al of our slow starts in game are directly correlated to our ****ty Gameday threads. We've had one game where we outplayed the opponent in the first half (TCU) and that was the only thread I think we've completed without a hiccup. So if not for respecting the tradition, do it right for the team god damnit.
Yeah! It’s like not being able to get through a game without a bunch of false start penalties. We must strive for perfection if we expect perfection!

Yeah! It’s like not being able to get through a game without a bunch of false start penalties. We must strive for perfection if we expect perfection!
I thought you had been banned from this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: DBT
It was more the texture for me
funny.
sorry, but you guys are talking about peyote, those little (fist sized or smaller) cacti, that were popular late 60s, 70s. Stuff used in Native American ceremonies, supposedly. Very hard to avoid vomiting.
Today's mushroom's are psilosybin (sp), are freeze dried, have little taste and you'd only eat a tiny amount - a gram or 2 i think

funny.
sorry, but you guys are talking about peyote, those little (fist sized or smaller) cacti, that were popular late 60s, 70s. Stuff used in Native American ceremonies, supposedly. Very hard to avoid vomiting.
Today's mushroom's are psilosybin (sp), are freeze dried, have little taste and you'd only eat a tiny amount - a gram or 2 i think
Have you ever eaten magic mushrooms?

funny.
What a great Friday. I now understand you!

1697237146066.gif

I received a ton of unlikes for correcting @rosstr. The way I read his quote was: “….fight, fight for victory, CU knows no defeat. Roll up a mighty score…”. It’s “we’ll roll up a mighty score…” in every version I’ve seen. And it’s we’ll, not we will which is why I wrote “you do your version I will do mine” in response to @goalline correcting my “we’ll.”

I will fight any of you!! 😂
It's I'll

It was restricted at the light at Highway 72. Once I got through that it was fine.
Speaking of Gameday threads
99e0dd79-bd44-46d6-b725-09599992fb87_text.gif

Back