What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

KD Nixon UNdeclares for the NFL Draft

Based on how many key drops KD has had this recent season, I don't see where he would be a huge loss for the Buffs.

Coming back, KD could improve his standing in life thru academics. But coming back will not help him get to the league. He's had three years of Chev, and he's as ready as he will ever be. I don't see him being drafted, but that hasn't stopped others from getting paid.

Good luck to him!

If he thinks he can get paid, might as well go for it. Thought he could maybe benefit from another year. Maybe we'll get to see some Shenault jr next season.

As both a fan of the Buffs and hopeful for our players to make a career out of footfall this seems like a bad move. It is already a good class for wide receivers and Nixon’s struggles this season especially with dropped passes are concerning for the next level. At least in my opinion it would have been better for him to stay the extra year to get his degree and hope to fix some of the issues his game had. I do not see him playing on an NFL roster next season, but if the XFL works out then I can see a stint there or in the CFL. Best of luck of Nixon and thanks for the memories.

Best of luck to K.D. He was fun to watch as a Buff, and I know everyone here will be rooting for him to be drafted and get paid to do what he loves.

If KD could lose a little weight ( I know it sounds weird for a slight guy ) by toning up and improve his speed, I could see him testing well and getting drafted...Buffs having 3 WRs drafted would be noice!

What are the odds he ends up on the same team as Viska.

1/32

4.3 +/- wasn't enough to get Lindsay drafted

True but I'd say WRs are more of a priority in the NFL Draft than RBs but KD Nixon is going to have to kill it at the Pro Day like Lindsay did to have a chance.

Back