What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Leavitt to FSU (or not - UO backs up a Brinks truck)

Oregon re-upped Leavitt to pay him basically as much as Christobal to keep him from FSU. The mercenary continues until he finds a higher bidder.

He’s phony as hell. Plays like it’s about the kids. At least be honest about it. He’s a merc.
He was getting paid a little over $500k per year here, got paid $1.2 million there, and now has a contract of $1.7 per year through 2021.

Anyone who doesn’t do exactly what he did (or understand why there is no problem with it) is stupid. He can still care about the kids in Oregon, or wish he was getting paid insane amounts while remaining in Colorado. We just wouldn’t pony up the cash.

He was getting paid a little over $500k per year here, got paid $1.2 million there, and now has a contract of $1.7 per year through 2021.

Anyone who doesn’t do exactly what he did (or understand why there is no problem with it) is stupid. He can still care about the kids in Oregon, or wish he was getting paid insane amounts while remaining in Colorado. We just wouldn’t pony up the cash.
I'll admit to acting like a jealous lover when he left us, and I will admit to laughing when his defenses suck. All of that doesn't mean I wouldn't have done the same thing in the same circumstances. He just got a borderline risk free pay day to finish out his career (I assume some of that money is guaranteed). Good for him.

CU doesn't have the cash to pony up like Oregon, nor has a cash cow booster. Oregon's success is completely paid and tied to by Phil Knight. That is the only difference here.

Here’s hoping his ego will cause divisiveness in Oregon at some point. Yeah, I’m a bitter old man. I admit it. But it’s more about Oregon hate than Leavitt. I don’t give two ****s about him.

Guys guys....imagine if instead of FSU, he was going to Oregon State.

What kinda hilariously clever thread this would be....

Guys. Amirite? Guys?

...wait for it...

Last edited:
Guys guys....imagine if instead of FSU, he was going to Oregon State.

What kinda hilariously clever thread this would be....

Guys. Amirite? Guys?

...wait for it...
That discussion has been had. The joke has been made. And made.

UBL?

Really?

...dammit.

...and Kenny what does UBL mean.
1213806.png

The coors family, pony up.

Too bad resident Dish Billionaire Charley Ergen or CU philanthropist Phillip Anschutz don’t have hard-ons for CU football like Pickens does for okie lite or Knight does for quack.

Back