What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LIVE: Official 2015 Rocky Mountain Showdown Game thread

We won a game we should have won but could have lost, big step forward from losing the game we should have won.

Means we should be 3-1 in OOC. Couple of bad PAC12 teams on our schedule and we can still hope somebody has a terrible game against us.

5 wins is still a reasonable expectation. That would give M2 another year and we could claim some notable improvement and momentum.

Bullsh!t. Bowl game or bust. Gotta get to 7 wins. This isn't the 2014 Pac12

I'm sure it's in this thread somewhere, but I could not ****ing believe they assigned the same crew that officiated the Hawaii game. Those guys are fake Hoculi assheads.

I'm sure it's in this thread somewhere, but I could not ******* believe they assigned the same crew that officiated the Hawaii game. Those guys are fake Hoculi assheads.

truth. that is a horrible officiating crew.

Good win. CSU continues to be a solid team. They will be right near the top of the MWC.

Was the hands to the face call that negated the TD a correct call? I was jumping up and down celebrating then heard the crowd begin to moan then boo.

No, this is the win he needed to move the program up another notch. It's all talk until you do it. They finally did it. If you're honest, how many times did you give up during the game, saying same $hit, different year? They have to lose this game becaus ,they always do. Well, they didn't lose finally and take care of business next week, were 3-1 going into a home game versus what appears to be a upset special.

God it feels good to finally win a game that we used to lose.
No question it's a critical win and gives hope for the season, but really, beating this CSU team moves the program up a notch? Take it for what it is, an exhausting but supremely satisfying win in a toss-up game. Credit the offense with avoiding the critical turnovers that have plagued the Buffs. As I've been saying, we won't know the notch-status of the program until after at least the first 3 conference games.

Meanwhile, Hawaii looms larger as the "if only..." game.

Was the hands to the face call that negated the TD a correct call? I was jumping up and down celebrating then heard the crowd begin to moan then boo.
It's the correct call but we always had to run a lap when our helmet came off in practice so it makes me rage when I see a helmet pop off that easily. Von Miller's helmet used to come off like that and it's ridiculous. A ticky tack call was made more obvious because the guy wasnt strapped up properly.

Ref could have let it go but it was visible in open space and by the rules was a penalty.

Worst thing is that Nembot is much bigger and stronger than the guy he fouled and was in good position. Had he lowered his hands to the body the guy would have had no chance to factor in the play and there would have been no penalty.

Nembot had a bad game. He got beat a number of times resulting in pressure on Sefo, he Ole'd on a Lindsay run that would have been a solid gain but instead resulted in a big loss.

Ref could have let it go but it was visible in open space and by the rules was a penalty.

Worst thing is that Nembot is much bigger and stronger than the guy he fouled and was in good position. Had he lowered his hands to the body the guy would have had no chance to factor in the play and there would have been no penalty.

Nembot had a bad game. He got beat a number of times resulting in pressure on Sefo, he Ole'd on a Lindsay run that would have been a solid gain but instead resulted in a big loss.
Nembot whiffed a bunch (again) and is hard to figure.... got to get his feet moving...

500 yards given up. No sacks. As a matter of fact, I don't think we touched Stevens once last night. Oh, wait, we did once. Resulting in a 15 yard penalty and ejection. Both lines were manhandled. I'm not sure how we won, but I'll take it. Count me as concerned, however.

500 yards given up. No sacks. As a matter of fact, I don't think we touched Stevens once last night. Oh, wait, we did once. Resulting in a 15 yard penalty and ejection. Both lines were manhandled. I'm not sure how we won, but I'll take it. Count me as concerned, however.
I was thinking much the same thing...but so happy I was wrong and the Buffs won. Gotta give the team and the coaching staff credit for winning a game that looked like it was going to turn into a romp (That first quarter was ugly). Here is to hoping this builds confidence and is used for growth.

Back