What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LIVE: Official 2015 Rocky Mountain Showdown Game thread

I didn't follow this thread live, I went too watch UCF get humbled by Furman( furman? yes, that Furman) and deftly avoided the score until I could watch the game on DVR, but Aaron Taylor 's color comentary was unbearable, almost as bad as the juice refs.

I didn't follow this thread live, I went too watch UCF get humbled by Furman( furman? yes, that Furman) and deftly avoided the score until I could watch the game on DVR, but Aaron Taylor 's color comentary was unbearable, almost as bad as the juice refs.

The racist cop from the OJ (or "the juice" as you say in your post) investigation? I can only imagine the series of events that led to such an event.

The racist cop from the OJ (or "the juice" as you say in your post) investigation? I can only imagine the series of events that led to such an event.

this sounds much more entertaining than the two mules fighting over a turnup I witnessed at Bouncehouse Stadium.

Boise State is good. CSU is pretty good. AFA, Utah State and Nevada all have potential to be decent. Might be the worst I've seen the MWC.
MWC currently 12-22 in OCC games which is even worse when you factor in that 9 of the 12 were against FCS teams. Sadly the other 3 are two wins by Boise including a win over a PAC school and us losing to Hawaii.

At this rate the MWC may have trouble qualifying enough teams to fill their bowl slots.

Congrats on the win Buffs. I'm disappointed in the outcome, of course, but it was an entertaining game. Every CU fan I interacted with, both before and after the game, was fine. This was probably the best I've been treated while exiting the stadium after a Showdown loss. It's becoming clear that CSU is going to experience some real growing pains this season (new coach, new QB, new kicker, etc), which was the reasonable prediction to start with. Best of luck with the rest of the season.

Congrats on the win Buffs. I'm disappointed in the outcome, of course, but it was an entertaining game. Every CU fan I interacted with, both before and after the game, was fine. This was probably the best I've been treated while exiting the stadium after a Showdown loss. It's becoming clear that CSU is going to experience some real growing pains this season (new coach, new QB, new kicker, etc), which was the reasonable prediction to start with. Best of luck with the rest of the season.
I don't honestly feel as though you're disappointed enough.

Cam had AIDS.

Man, HKLY27 really took that part where RamFan had good interaction with CU fans personally!
I was simply referring to Cam's handlers. It's odd he died, given that he had people on him and behind him 24/7, working on him and fully aiding him. That's all.

I don't honestly feel as though you're disappointed enough.
I was plenty disappointed immediately following the game. Losing this way, to not score a single overtime point in two consecutive OT games, is brutal. It's inexcusable. It's pretty unbelievable. I'm frustrated. However, win or lose, the way the game went doesn't bode well for either team IMO. I still think both teams are mediocre at best. I don't want to overreact, CSU should win some games, but CSU could legitimately lose every game left on the schedule (when considered individually), there are no gimmes the way this team is playing (sloppy). The goal for CSU has completely shifted from competing for the MWC championship / NY6 bowl consideration / show P5 worthiness to simply being bowl eligible at the end of the year. This isn't a good team. Getting pissed every time they lose this season, which will be quite a few times, isn't healthy and is self-imposed.

I was plenty disappointed immediately following the game. Losing this way, to not score a single overtime point in two consecutive OT games, is brutal. It's inexcusable. It's pretty unbelievable. I'm frustrated. However, win or lose, the way the game went doesn't bode well for either team IMO. I still think both teams are mediocre at best. I don't want to overreact, CSU should win some games, but CSU could legitimately lose every game left on the schedule (when considered individually), there are no gimmes the way this team is playing (sloppy). The goal for CSU has completely shifted from competing for the MWC championship / NY6 bowl consideration / show P5 worthiness to simply being bowl eligible at the end of the year. This isn't a good team. Getting pissed every time they lose this season, which will be quite a few times, isn't healthy and is self-imposed.
Sorry, I was joking.

Odd that you thought CSU was sloppy. I thought they looked pretty good.

Back