What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Martinez injured!!

Come on, guys. You just don't get that the only way this NU team can lose is due to the officials. It can't be the "blackshirts" responsibility for OSU laying 51 on them (or ISU's 30, for that matter) or the 16 penalties last night - those things are all due to officials, not execution. Wise up!

I'm so broken up. I am playing my miniature violin right now... cheese w/ that whine? :violin:It has all built up in the small minds of the Nebraska fans to the point of conspiracy dating all the way back to that PennSt game back in the 80s. I am sure that was in the back of Bo’s pea brain. Interesting thing about having a pea brain; the thoughts in the back of one’s head has far less distance to travel to reach forefront in one’s mind.

Nebraska demonstrated their lack of discipline last night, the same lack of discipline demonstrated by that abomination of a coach. I can't imagine the level of upsettedness Osborne has over Pelini's behavior.
Pelini doesn't even take ownership of his behavior, and neither does the Nebraska community. The fact that Nebraska has been irrelevant for so long that they will accept his behavior is laughable. :wtf:

You guys think way too much of your football-selves. :lol:

I know, I know… “Bo is the village idiot, but he is ‘our’ village idiot.” Keep up the nice “black shirt” defense of your coach. :blah:

I love nebraska week. :thumbsup:

His behavior isn't acceptable, never said it was. He needs to get control of himself as the team plays like he acts. They have alot of fire and play aggressive, but it comes back to bite them in the ass at times. Love how since I'm a Husker fan I have a pea sized brain...............I guess I could make some assumptions about you since you are a sCUm fan. *rolls eyes* I love how no matter what time of the year it is you can find several NU threads on your football main page.........it's great! lol I find solice in the fact that WHEN we beat you, you'll be pissed off that NU took you to the woodshed again.

"Love how since I'm a Husker fan I have a pea sized brain...............I guess I could make some assumptions..."

I guess you made the assumption that you, as a nebraska fan, have the same pea-sized brain as pelini. I never remarked that you had a pea-sized brian... but if the hat fits it, you go right ahead. :lol:

I wrote:
"I am sure that was in the back of Bo’s pea brain. Interesting thing about having a pea brain; the thoughts in the back of one’s head has far less distance to travel to reach forefront in one’s mind." :huh:

You guys are easy fun... it will be nice in the future to toy with fans we won't have to stoop down for.

I guess you made the assumption that you, as a nebraska fan, have the same pea-sized brain as pelini. I never remarked that you had a pea-sized brian... but if the hat fits it, you go right ahead. :lol:

I wrote:
"I am sure that was in the back of Bo’s pea brain. Interesting thing about having a pea brain; the thoughts in the back of one’s head has far less distance to travel to reach forefront in one’s mind." :huh:

You guys are easy fun... it will be nice in the future to toy with fans we won't have to stoop down for.

Hmmmm.............what's this say high speed? "It has all built up in the small minds of the Nebraska fans to the point of conspiracy dating all the way back to that PennSt game back in the 80s." Pretty safe assumption to put the two together. However, like most sCUm fans you are quick to try and jump on someone to prove you are superior..........it's a sad thing to witness.

Love how since I'm a Husker fan I have a pea sized brain...............

No, no, no. You've got it all backwards. Since you have a pea sized brain, you're a fusker fan.... :lol:

I have to say, after watching them go seasons at a time without ever picking up a holding call, I'm really kind of loving watching fusker fans whine about the officials... :lol:

Absolutely agree, totally bizarre.. Bo is a nutcase and I won't be surprised if he goes Woody Hayes one of these days.
I hope he does because someone has to change the soccer mom / pussy mentality that people have. I grew up getting yelled at and beat when you f**ked up and I wouldn't have it any other way. BTW how did that zen attitude work fo cu the last 5 years?

I hope he does because someone has to change the soccer mom / pussy mentality that people have. I grew up getting yelled at and beat when you f**ked up and I wouldn't have it any other way. BTW how did that zen attitude work fo cu the last 5 years?
How'd the bitching at the refs all last night which caused less calls to go your way work for ya? Remember, the best day as a Fusker is still worse than being a Buff!

official-this-thread-sucks.jpg

I love fusker week...always a great time. Can't wait to get in the car Thursday night, especially now that things have changed so drastically over the past two weeks.

Hope Martinez comes ready to play on Friday - should be a fun game to watch. So happy this game means something for both teams!

Hmmmm.............what's this say high speed? "It has all built up in the small minds of the Nebraska fans to the point of conspiracy dating all the way back to that PennSt game back in the 80s." Pretty safe assumption to put the two together. However, like most sCUm fans you are quick to try and jump on someone to prove you are superior..........it's a sad thing to witness.

And yet here you are, day after day. Why, BRI? Is it because you like being sad? Is it because you want to assert a feeling of superiority? And really, are CU fans different than other fans, except for the part (where nebraska is concerned), we didn't go to school in a ****ty place?

I assume that most nebraska fans were abused at some point. It explains so much.

That zen attitude? Have you seen a lot of happiness surrounding our program in the last five years? It worked out poorly, dummy. How the **** do you think it worked out? It was the worst period in our program's history.

I will gladly beat your ass every time you **** up, which I suspect is often. You strike me as someone who likes the abuse.

I said... Nebraska fans, are small minded (blinded by fusker football)... as a Nebraska coach you would be pea brained... read much? I am sure you can appreciate the difference. Given Pelini’s theatrics, I think the fans are probably in the larger of the two brain size categories.

So other than a small mind syndrome or an unfortunate location of birth, why else would you become a nubs fan?

corn family.jpg

Do you think the one in the middle just realized that she was infected with a case of incurable small mind?

THIS is a sad thing to witness.

Actually they do translate. NU is piss easy to get into, where as CU is a bitch, even for athletes.

CU:
http://admissions.colorado.edu/undergraduate/admissions/freshman/guarantee

NU:
  • be ranked in the upper one-half of their high school class, OR
  • have received an ACT composite score of 20 or higher*, OR
  • have received a SAT total score (Critical Reading and Math only) of 950 or higher*.
A 20 is ONE above the national average and 800 is the minimum score for the SAT.

:lol: Funny how you post the Guaranteed Admission criteria. CU is far from a "bitch" to get into, as you stated.

What do you mean by that? It's the second toughest school in the Big XII to get into. NU doesn't have guaranteed admission requirements on their website.

What do you mean by that? It's the second toughest school in the Big XII to get into. NU doesn't have guaranteed admission requirements on their website.

Just saying that the Guaranteed Admissions are tougher than the standards that most students are excepted under. Not saying its not a good school, just saying those standards aren't a good indicator of what it takes to get in. Last I saw the average GPA for incoming CU freshmen was around 3.1 or 3.2. That was a few years ago tho.

Just saying that the Guaranteed Admissions are tougher than the standards that most students are excepted under. Not saying its not a good school, just saying those standards aren't a good indicator of what it takes to get in. Last I saw the average GPA for incoming CU freshmen was around 3.1 or 3.2. That was a few years ago tho.
My friends and I were looking at it said 3.6.

Wasn't born in Nebraska, haven't attended Nebraska, could get into CU without an issue. Don't want to because I hate CU.............:smile2:

Oh, and Walrus, thanks for your predictable response. You'll only have to deal with me for the rest of this season. After that I don't have much use for you, other than the fact I want to annoy you.

Wasn't born in Nebraska, haven't attended Nebraska, could get into CU without an issue. Don't want to because I hate CU.............:smile2:

Oh, and Walrus, thanks for your predictable response. You'll only have to deal with me for the rest of this season. After that I don't have much use for you, other than the fact I want to annoy you.

Do they actually recruit Parking Nazis? Cause, thats the only way a security guard would make it onto our beautiful campus.

Back